Default [00295][R#179] item change

as promised i was online the whole evening encounting a few number of the already mentioned bugs ...

somehow i landed in neofrag, some dude asked to get an implant poked...so i did exit to pp3 got implant tool from the weapon shop and entered back in the same way.

in the neofrag i tryed to imp the dude.... he said his processor said constructing.... but no progression showed
    after a few mins later (and a few repoke trys with the message that the process was still going) we decided to leave neofrag...

out of the frag i had my whole quickslot belt filled with drones... no remote implant tool there
    tho i did equip it in neofrag

outside i equiped it again and it worked like a miracle i ipmed him and we both were going back

strange is that i know the bug that shows wrong items... but that the dude got a construciton message not progressing is new to me... i obv. imped him wiht my drone!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRipper
    Quote Originally Posted by ENKI
    ps. ich kill ned alles was rot ist, teilweise kill ich auch grüne und gelbe wenn se mir aufn sack gehen.. scheiss aufs SL.
    Wow das ist löblich.

I think poking and any "construction bar" activities aren't supposed to work in NF.

Quote Originally Posted by hatmankh View Post
    I think poking and any "construction bar" activities aren't supposed to work in NF.
    that surely is possible, but that was not the subject of the bugreport.

it was that either i began to imp someone with a pb20 drone (getting an imp message and a process started on both ends)
    or.. the imptool got replaced by a drone in the quickbelt after exiting neofrag

equal what of those both options.... it surely was a bug
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRipper
    Quote Originally Posted by ENKI
    ps. ich kill ned alles was rot ist, teilweise kill ich auch grüne und gelbe wenn se mir aufn sack gehen.. scheiss aufs SL.
    Wow das ist löblich.

Please test again, Hotfix has been deployed this night.
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT