Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed21 View Post
    My proposal: remove the level requirement to re-implant and fix the ways it can be abused. So, when removing the LE it breaks (0/0) and cannot be fixed. Create a mission that must be run in order to get another LE chip. That mission can only be started by a runner without an LE in and with positive SL. The only way to complete the mission and get the LE is to have a free brain slot and have the LE implanted automatically via the mission/NPC. If the LE is removed again, it will break and the mission will need to be repeated to get another.
    Nice idea, but would not work. The items are tradable, so people could easily use an alternate char for running the mission. Or just buy one. Yes for reimplanting the LE, but the solution to the abuse problem has to be solved differently.

Maybe make it neccessary to register the LE like a vehicle key. You register youself as a person of law. It can only be done with positive SL and only once a month or so.
    Last edited by Pestilence; 23-02-13 at 19:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Nice idea, but would not work. The items are tradable, so people could easily use an alternate char for running the mission. Or just buy one. Yes for reimplanting the LE, but the solution to the abuse problem has to be solved differently.

Maybe make it neccessary to register the LE like a vehicle key. You register youself as a person of law. It can only be done with positive SL and only once a month or so.
    He suggested that the mission npc implants it and you don't hold the le in your inventory.

Don't know if thats even possible in current Neocron. Correct me if I'm wrong. Well, of course it would just be a simple Database call on the other hand. But still, I don't really like the idea of doing another run and being ganked by people, who are camping the LE-run spots, when I actually want to leave PvP. Registration would even give the LE a value, that you can buy from FSM at the moment.
    Last edited by Pestilence; 23-02-13 at 19:53.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112