Default [00148][#179]Weapons not showing shots/sounds when fired.

Tested EoF, Rav,Ionic,Dev,Wa,Warhammer,Rog and all were fine.

Tested Cs and Disruptor. When the target was fired upon he reported seeing no damage despite the shooter seeing all shots clearly. Also checked with 2 independent witnesses. one saw no shots. the other saw 1 shot and heard that one shot. The target client registered damage as normal. CS was used. forgot to add.

With the dissie used on me from someone else i saw no shot. all i saw that gave me a clue was the gun pointed towards me. very strange. then i saw my health drop.

Both independent witnesses said they saw no shots and heard no shots. It seems to be only related to projectile burst weapons. The eof because you only see the smallest animation seems to be working normally.

this all took place in p2.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Tested EoF, Rav,Ionic,Dev,Wa,Warhammer,Rog and all were fine.

Tested Cs and Disruptor. When the target was fired upon he reported seeing no damage despite the shooter seeing all shots clearly. Also checked with 2 independent witnesses. one saw no shots. the other saw 1 shot and heard that one shot. The target client registered damage as normal. CS was used. forgot to add.

With the dissie used on me from someone else i saw no shot. all i saw that gave me a clue was the gun pointed towards me. very strange. then i saw my health drop.

Both independent witnesses said they saw no shots and heard no shots. It seems to be only related to projectile burst weapons. The eof because you only see the smallest animation seems to be working normally.

this all took place in p2.
    It was like that in 178 aswell.
    I have seen the same problem with AK.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I've also run into this bug, and I can't stress to you how annoying it is in PvP when you see some tank with a CS just dancing back and forth thinking that hes just trolling you.. But in reality, hes shooting you even though you don't see green projectiles or hear plasma cannon sounds.. The only thing you can do is look at your health and see how much butt hurt hes been dealing while you just "thought" he was dancing around and not shooting..
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Gunshifty View Post
    I've also run into this bug, and I can't stress to you how annoying it is in PvP when you see some tank with a CS just dancing back and forth thinking that hes just trolling you.. But in reality, hes shooting you even though you don't see green projectiles or hear plasma cannon sounds.. The only thing you can do is look at your health and see how much butt hurt hes been dealing while you just "thought" he was dancing around and not shooting..
    It is extremely annoying, yeah. I rarely look at my health, since I know how much damage I should be taking from what weapons (if they hit). This bug makes this pretty much impossible
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    It is extremely annoying, yeah. I rarely look at my health, since I know how much damage I should be taking from what weapons (if they hit). This bug makes this pretty much impossible
    I agree 100%!

Also forgot to mention, sometimes you just see 1 projectile come out of a CS, almost like a semi-automatic pistol that fires and pauses in between shots (this is also pre-patch 179).
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Will McAvoy - PPU

Seen this one again last night. First love was the weapon used. First the char with the weapon moved it up in to the aim position and then moments later the damage registered off of the target and the numbers came up.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I really hope the DEVs see this issue, Im hoping this can be a quick fix!
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Will McAvoy - PPU