Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Pretty sure I covered that in my first sentence.
    Yeah i think perhaps i was wrong on the recycle bit. OK i stand corrrected. the power of all mighty capslock got me.

Yeah multiple drug drops 3-5 randomly would be waaaaay cooler than just one. a few hours farming stores up a stash. Gravis would be another op worth fighting for also due to the distance to one of the caves. This adds value to it as its an uplink with (afaik) no hackable mobs in the zone (hovers are a zone away at least i think.)

Definitely add a shaman in each cave as an end boss (not 100% sure he is present in each one) maybe even have some smaller shamans in the caves then a big "Billy Bad Ass" shaman in the end (Chaos cave style with the lieutenants then the queen) and maybe a smaller drop chance on them with a guaranteed drop on the BBA Shaman? Also more chance of techs dropping would be good. lets the not so competent tech farming classes (so everyone with shit range atm :P) get a chance of bagging a couple.

Im sure these are easy fixes too.

As for the sarcasm. Well. admit. you all at least cracked a smile if nothing more. The Dk Blood boil thing was a cracker.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I've seen this suggestion a few times and the logic confuses me some. How would making the drug recyclable encourage people to go to the caves? Surely it would then become a single visit location like the batqueen cave? In, get the item you need, never go back. I'd like to hear more about the thoughts behind this.

On a separate note as a lot of people have stated in this thread, there is a ton of content which is never utilised, changing that is something I am very keen on making happen. It all just takes time.
    Great to hear it Triv. I miss the old days in NC1, hunting with the clan in the ol' swamp caves.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beta 4:Alex Thompsun - Melee Tank

NC1:
    Uranus:Silent W - Rifle Spy(Underworld - TT)
    Saturn:Captain Morgan - PPU (NeG32 - Crahn)

NC2:
    Terra: Dubzilla - Rifle Spy - (Clan Xero - TG)
    Titan: Warbot Cola - Research // Captain Morgan - HC Tank // Jack Nicholson - Rifle PE

- Mature, experienced player looking for a trustworthy clan for PvP and hunting.

@thewarbot on Twitter

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

I've seen this suggestion a few times and the logic confuses me some. How would making the drug recyclable encourage people to go to the caves? Surely it would then become a single visit location like the batqueen cave? In, get the item you need, never go back. I'd like to hear more about the thoughts behind this.

On a separate note as a lot of people have stated in this thread, there is a ton of content which is never utilised, changing that is something I am very keen on making happen. It all just takes time.
    I suppose the logic lies along the lines of: right now the drugs are unused because they are too hard to get, because they are unused noone goes and gets them.
    Make them recyclable (very high recycle and large amounts of items needed to get a couple of pills) and people will start being able to get thier hands on a supply big enough to warrant using some, therefore more setups would include them and there would be more demand. As the skill level and ingredients would be large, then one person couldnt supply the whole server, so more people will "go get thier own".

Thats just my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    As for the sarcasm. Well. admit. you all at least cracked a smile if nothing more. The Dk Blood boil thing was a cracker.
    Totally! My hippogryph giggle-snort all over his nest...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post

bring back the ARS suit`s run. okay make it harder then in the past to get the parts but at least the stupid DoY units would have a use...

zargerus of protection anyone? laurent hover bomber, kami units ect ect
    also the faction unique stuff.
    Mmm... laurent hover bomber...
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12