Default [00786][R#179]Law Enforcer + Neofrag

There seems to be a problem with the Law Enforcer and Neofrag. Ive created a game and Faget (LE-Runner) wasnt able to shoot me but i was able to shoot and kill him. Same happened after relogging and rejoining the level.
    This seems to be a bug just for him because Mayia (another LE-Runner) joined the NF and i was able to do fights with him.

The only difference between this both runners is that Faget created a NF game on NF 2 deck 1 earlier but he forgot to setup the maximum players. This may probably caused the bug. Mayia just joined immediately the right NF 2 deck 5 which i've created.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunsh View Post
    There seems to be a problem with the Law Enforcer and Neofrag. Ive created a game and Faget (LE-Runner) wasnt able to shoot me but i was able to shoot and kill him. Same happened after relogging and rejoining the level.
    This seems to be a bug just for him because Mayia (another LE-Runner) joined the NF and i was able to do fights with him.

The only difference between this both runners is that Faget created a NF game on NF 2 deck 1 earlier but he forgot to setup the maximum players. This may probably caused the bug. Mayia just joined immediately the right NF 2 deck 5 which i've created.
    Did he die/set kill_self inside NF?
    In the past, that seemed to fix this bug.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunsh View Post
    There seems to be a problem with the Law Enforcer and Neofrag. Ive created a game and Faget (LE-Runner) wasnt able to shoot me but i was able to shoot and kill him.
    Hopefully that's intended and gets rolled out in the rest of the game too.
    > Caster : relax we are not here fir pvp
    >You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies. > You lost a little soullight.
    > we are
    > You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin. > You lost a little soullight.
    > think yaself lucky boy