Default Research Implants

Have anyone from KK or the DEV team thought about bringing in Research Implants like the CST ones. It would help alot with lower level toons. I know i have struggles with research low level before

it simply doesnt make sense to work as a low level researcher. combat will get you faster to desired skill levels. or, well, mission grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    it simply doesnt make sense to work as a low level researcher. combat will get you faster to desired skill levels. or, well, mission grinding.
    That's true but it should also be viable to level a trader the traditional way imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Eres View Post
    That's true but it should also be viable to level a trader the traditional way imo.
    I agree i have level both my resser and conster the traditional way though it has been hard would be easier with some resser imps instead of being stuck with 3 int chips in my head

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    Indeed, and therefor this should be changed..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

from a gamedesign point of view, it all is the same for me, I actually preffered leveling my conster and resser in actual combat, because it is far less boring than pressing the process button every few seconds, but i wouldn't mind if leveling through tradeskilling was easier.

but from a lore point of view, it actually makes sense to have to level your intelligence and dexterity by doing activities in the world, not simply doing repetitive assembly line level work. someone constantly screwing the cap on a tube of toothpaste is not learning anything about scanning or constructing far more advanced items.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines View Post
    from a gamedesign point of view, it all is the same for me, I actually preffered leveling my conster and resser in actual combat, because it is far less boring than pressing the process button every few seconds, but i wouldn't mind if leveling through tradeskilling was easier.

but from a lore point of view, it actually makes sense to have to level your intelligence and dexterity by doing activities in the world, not simply doing repetitive assembly line level work. someone constantly screwing the cap on a tube of toothpaste is not learning anything about scanning or constructing far more advanced items.
    But still i think it is only fair to bring implants for research for those people who do want to level a trade skiller researching or constructing. But i do have to say boring for them but hey it is there time and effort going into the game.