Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Alliance vs Tsunami

http://forum.neocron-game.com/entry....-Strikes-Again

Interesting report in NC Chronicle regarding this weekends OP wars. Almost entirely accurate, except for the Infected supporting Tsunami bits. Infected has been hacking RSC's OP with the rest of the so-called alliance, not fighting on our side.

I can report 1 un-clan Tsunami runner, and 1 clanned Hooters runner being on our side, and sunday only.

Again, we have no ties with Infected.
    Last edited by Kame; 04-02-13 at 22:52. Reason: Tidy up post, lots of typo from posting on my mobile.
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

As someone that's been on the wrong side of it, I hate this sort of alliance. The game isn't big enough to require such an alliance.

RSC most definitely has my support.

Mine too. This sort of alliance has just thrown RP and factions right out of the window. Syndicate faced it in NC1 and some of RSCs members will know what I mean.

I am going to join Rabbi in this one. RSC has my support too should it be needed.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Should you wish to take this to the RP side of the fence please remember the Neocronicle has a commenting functionality based on your forum user account. It would be great to see more user commenting directly on the stories and getting involved in the roleplay behind them.

I and my team of reporters are glad to see the Neocronicle's readership is growing.

If you spot any irregularities feel free to drop me a line to trivaldi@neocron-game.com this also stands true if you would like to submit a one off article in response to any claims made in our City's fine press.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

So you're saying this is an ACTUAL agreed upon by clanleaders alliance - and not just everyone else getting fed up with 1 particular clans incessant shit talk on OOC?

Anyway, they are ninjahacking their OPS back during the night so its all going in the right direction... no wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    So you're saying this is an ACTUAL agreed upon by clanleaders alliance - and not just everyone else getting fed up with 1 particular clans incessant shit talk on OOC?

Anyway, they are ninjahacking their OPS back during the night so its all going in the right direction... no wait...
    Shit talk and challenging people is one thing, zerging us and making us fight greens is another thing. It's pretty stupid. When even numbers the players we fight against lose every time. It's pretty bad.
    <-December 2001, do you see that?

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post

You 30 vrs 10 then whine because they took back some ops? EARN an outpost for once, then you have the right to bitch about being ninja'd.

How about you, and your clan stfu and just play the game and have some good fights?

at your house, thinking of fun ways to kill you.

most of the trash talk is in German though...

Quote Originally Posted by Model192 View Post
    Shit talk and challenging people is one thing, zerging us and making us fight greens is another thing. It's pretty stupid. When even numbers the players we fight against lose every time. It's pretty bad.
    Well, OOC is made for it, but if the shittalk gets too retarded its just annoying. Let me give you a few examples...

Example 1: RSC whines about people clipping, 30 minutes later their entire OP team does nothing but clip themselves for 10 minutes straight.
    Example 2: RSC gets whooped at an OP - outnumbered. No boasting from attackers on OOC. RSC beats/kills someone and immediatly spams OOC with "MOCK!" "LEARN TO PLAY" "YEAH RUN FAGGOTS!" etc...

That behaviour isnt really making your reputation any better. People see right through it.

Anyway, green on green is stupid i will definatly agree on that. But im tempted into saying that if you piss people off long enough you will probably get a response out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    You 30 vrs 10 then whine because they took back some ops? EARN an outpost for once, then you have the right to bitch about being ninja'd.

How about you, and your clan stfu and just play the game and have some good fights?
    So what is the magic number when people "earn" an outpost by your standards? And trying to excuse ninjahacking OPs back is perhaps *THE* most retarded thing anyone can do in this game. Seriously. Once that shit starts, it kills off PvP immediatly. Ask several servers back from the NC1 days.

Anyway, my clan DID had fun pvp'ing. My clan felt NO need to crawl away silently when beaten nor boast and spam OOC when killing someone. So really, im not bitching nor do i feel inclined to stfu. Just because RSC is being butthurt over first being steamrolled after having aggravated the rest of the server then having to ninjahack their shit back to try and save face isnt my problem.

Im just pointing out the obvious.
    Last edited by Praetorian; 04-02-13 at 23:56.

Example 2: RSC gets whooped at an OP - outnumbered. No boasting from attackers on OOC. RSC beats/kills someone and immediatly spams OOC with "MOCK!" "LEARN TO PLAY" "YEAH RUN FAGGOTS!" etc...
    Because your "alliance" didnt spam the server with 'punkbustered'. There's two people that need to chill out, and they will be told to do so. You acting like it's the entire clan is simply wrong.

Earning an op isnt taking it by calling every clan you can to outnumber 3 to 1. It's not taking an OP when you know the enemy is engaged elsewhere. I'm not trying to excuse it at all. I simply said don't be surprised when you resort to cheap tactics and get the same in return. Now you complaining about killing off PvP when you're trying to zerg a clan so they cant stand a chance to even fight is just utterly fucking moronic.

Now if you're in Fusion, you werent ninja hacked at all. Coming to defend an op with near equal numbers, losing, then crying ninja hacking is again, utterly fucking moronic.

You can sit there and be mad because someone said something mean about your clan, tell yourself we're ALL bad people because of 2-3 shittalkers, the fact is we're the ONE clan in this game save maybe Regulators that just wants to have fun fair fights. We still refuse to barrel UG's when the server is having issues with longer than normal syncs, as EVERY clan does against us.

Walk a mile in our shoes and deal with the GM harassment because RED dies to us and cries cheater to GM friends. Multiple members getting banned with supposedly nothing more than a "I know what you're doing.". Unable to fight op fights because half of us cant sync into a zone in under 7 seconds and have to deal with every clan being so petty to barrel the UG.

I've done nothing but help anyone out that needed it. I sometimes enjoy Plaza2 fights and will ressurect and buff any enemy that asks or needs it. I don't need to win at any cost as 80% of the current playerbase needs to, I just want a good fight. In return I have people attacking me during sync into p2, or blatantly crashed, barreling the UG killing me in sync, people resorting to mass outnumbering us in op fights just so they can "win". Why shouldnt I be a shittalking prick when I get nothing but disrespect from your clan, and most other german clans.

I know we have a few loud mouth assholes in the clan, but they're more respectable PvP'ers and quite frankly more mature than most of this whole alliance. They don't whine cheater after fights to GM's. If they lose a fight, they regear and go back to it, not call in 3 other clans. They don't exploit long syncs to get an easy op fight win at all costs. We respect you enough as another player of the game we all love to give YOU a good fight, meanwhile you(in general) spit in our face and don't return the same level of respect and maturity.
    Last edited by Strife; 05-02-13 at 00:11.

Infected don't support RSC or other clans!
    dafuse | PPU-Titan |

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet kann sie behalten!!!

Quote Originally Posted by da_fu$e View Post
    That's pretty much it! -Wrong claim.

Quote Originally Posted by da_fu$e View Post
    Well.... You, Mr. Dafuse and other Infected members attacked members of the "Alliance" when they were fighting at Rockshore against RSC.

Thats at least what i saw in the video i watched 5 minutes ago

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    Snip
    Well thought out post mate. Very well written.
    And yes, RSC do have a few members that needs to shut the hell up (Tino and Dio, Im looking at the two of you). But other than those members, not much are being said on OOC from RSC.
    The whole alliance thing is pretty lame, and as someone else said, the game just isnt big enough for big alliances.
    However RSC does have quite a lot of members now (which I do find a little sad - since I was thinking of joining aswell, but with the current numbers, Im not so sure ), so I can see why some clans group up to fight you.

Anyways, I should probably stay out of this from now on, since I am not currently with any clan, and wont be till I cap a goddamn spy
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Well Mr. Steiner, as far as it concerns Infected, we went to Rockshore Factory to fight RSC on our own. As you probably would have seen on the TH-Network Stats-DB(03 Feb 2013) Infected has hacked OP's from RSC on the same evening without being neither in ally with LG/RED/FUSION, nor in an ally with RSC.
    We went there to have fun and to attack everything located in this area.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast