Thread: Swamp Caves

Default Swamp Caves

I'd like to see the swamp caves restored to glory somehow. I had so much fun in NC1 doing clan hunts in there.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beta 4:Alex Thompsun - Melee Tank

NC1:
    Uranus:Silent W - Rifle Spy(Underworld - TT)
    Saturn:Captain Morgan - PPU (NeG32 - Crahn)

NC2:
    Terra: Dubzilla - Rifle Spy - (Clan Xero - TG)
    Titan: Warbot Cola - Research // Captain Morgan - HC Tank // Jack Nicholson - Rifle PE

- Mature, experienced player looking for a trustworthy clan for PvP and hunting.

@thewarbot on Twitter

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Druid311 View Post
    I'd like to see the swamp caves restored to glory somehow. I had so much fun in NC1 doing clan hunts in there.
    YES! Me too!
    I leveled Gotti to WoC there with a Slasher! That poor thing was at about */16 when I finally had the needed XP
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

They'll have to address the ridiculous mob damage to fix the swamp caves. Who remembers the anti-poison sanctum? Clan runs in the swamp caves were so much fun, had to be careful not to get stuck in the doors lol

I miss going to this cave and breaking my Speedgat cannon

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    They'll have to address the ridiculous mob damage to fix the swamp caves. Who remembers the anti-poison sanctum? Clan runs in the swamp caves were so much fun, had to be careful not to get stuck in the doors lol
    When that was in game the graves were way more fun Swamp caves came a close 2nd. if only the drugs could be recycled.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Wait, what the hell, what happened to antipoison sanctum?! I swear to god, if someone whines something out about balance or op wars...

Anyhow, I had lots of fun in there back in the day on my melee tank. Worked up a decent stack of the drugs that drop.

It was removed sorin. If memory serves it was because it basically made people immune to poison while standing next to a ppu with it running. this kinda made a lot of things easy mode. so they canned it. Sledgehammer vs surgery
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

.....that's kind of the idea. That's why there's other forms of damage. Force, piercing, xray, energy, fire, yadda yadda. Oh well. Sledgehammers for sure.

That was my whip-it-out-for-three-star-rank spell on my PPU too.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Sorin View Post
    .....that's kind of the idea. That's why there's other forms of damage. Force, piercing, xray, energy, fire, yadda yadda. Oh well. Sledgehammers for sure.

That was my whip-it-out-for-three-star-rank spell on my PPU too.
    One spell shouldnt make you invincible at a place, where Theres a lot of XP to be had though.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

That's why no place should have one single damage type and damage method. Poison stacks, poison direct, piercing/force direct. Reducing one doesn't neutralize the other 2 or 3.

My 5 slot holy energy barrel hybrid monk back in the day still got rocked pretty hard by the piercing in the graves even with antipoison single and antipoison sanctum. Lots of ducking, healing, deflectoring, etc.