The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshotx7 View Post
    By the way, my name is now rengal. I'm a gen tank soldier. By the way, won't I need some hacking skills, so I can be able to get through locked doors to acess certain areas?
    Again, MMO..
    If you want to hack, make a spy or a monk. Tanks do not have enough INT to spare on anything but WEP.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshotx7 View Post
    I think neocron can use some improvements. First of all, the game can be made more stable without all these bugs and crashes. Maybe update the game engine. The game should be compatable with the latest windows operating systems (windows 7 and 8), and have directx 11 support.

Second, The death penalty is currently unforgiving, especially to new players. The way the game is, when you die, not only do you have to respawn at a gen rep, along with imparement, but you have to pay a recovery fee. Plus, your items get damaged, all your armor, and some implants are removed, and you randomly drop an item (which you may never get back). This should be changed, so you no longer drop items, armor and implants are no longer removed, and there is no more backpack recovery fee. In addition, if your killed by a player, the death penalty should be less for PVP combat, with imparement reduced by 50%, and no durability damage (you only suffer durability damage if your defeated by mobs). These changes should especially be made, given that low level players don't stand a chance against high level players.

Maybe more cities and bases can be introduced, and other improvements to the game. I like to see the game more updated to try to bring back more players within the United States and Europe.
    You... ... just... mmmm

I don't think you are even playing the same game as I am. You basically just said," well to make the game better.... change Everything".

This game isnt a wimpy game, its called cyberpunk for a reason. This game is beautiful because its not forgiving. It is unique because of the effort and skill it does require... Please just delete this thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Manosteel36 View Post
    You... ... just... mmmm

I don't think you are even playing the same game as I am. You basically just said," well to make the game better.... change Everything".

This game isnt a wimpy game, its called cyberpunk for a reason. This game is beautiful because its not forgiving. It is unique because of the effort and skill it does require... Please just delete this thread lol.
    I have played many mmos and nearly all fps games. I play them until i have mastered them or come close, been playing Neocron for many years and i can honestly say i don't come close to being a good player.

Yet Neocron is always the game i come back to or have an itch to play contantly, go figure.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234