*BURNER

Default [INTENDED][00280][R#178] Equilibrium of Forces 0slot wearing off like nothing.

3/4 hour in doy tunnels with a group, its down to 24% right now. This is a fucking joke :/

It is NOT show "item damaged blah" in chat, its just wearing off insane fast..
    i miss ya, pheebz

*BURNER

I will need to test this on the testserver, but thought its getting damage like an implant from carrying arround??
    i miss ya, pheebz

*BURNER

i cannot edit my posts anymore. I mean its wearing off like a peace of armor!, not like an implant. I just remembered, the brand new armor i took to the doy tunnels was about the same level, when i got out of tunnels.
    i miss ya, pheebz

in general: guns are wearing off "per shot", so maybe every 100 (or more) shots your gun will degrade 1%. a 0slot means you dont have weapons mods applied to that one, which would improve overall condition and make it wear out slower. i think your problem is, uhm, within game mechanics.
    Last edited by Torg; 28-01-13 at 15:00.

doesnt the fact its 0 slot have an effect? They generally wear down faster although that does seem rather high to say the least.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    doesnt the fact its 0 slot have an effect? They generally wear down faster although that does seem rather high to say the least.
    Yea zero-low slot weapons does seem to Wear Down a lot faster than high slot weaponry.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

same problem with most melee with really high strokes per minute, you have to carry around multiple weapons with you to go hunting

*BURNER

Well, i would like to get an official word on that. Thought i have no problem to have only 0slot rares (laserpointer1slotCSYAY!), but the ageing of my Equi was kinda very very gross. BUT i can say i took alot damage and all my armor was down to about the same stats like the gun (gun + armor were brand new!). So the bug might be 0slot guns take damage from incoming damage like armor or implants.
    i miss ya, pheebz

Isn't this the case with ALL high frequency weapons?
    Saturn
    BruteForce - HC Tank - New Dawn - Twilight Guardian - RETIRED
    PsiCorps - APU Monk - New Dawn - Twilight Guardian - RETIRED
    Unlimited - Constructor Spy - New Dawn - Twilight Guardian - RETIRED
    Macenzie - Rifle Stealth PE - New Dawn - Twilight Guardian - RETIRED

Titan
    Brute Force - HC Tank - City Admin

*BURNER

can tell you, my pe does have a tangent speedgat >500shots/min and it doesnt wear off even a 1/4th of the equi. Thought i am using no mod ammo in my speedgat (yes, i allways forget to buy some).
    i miss ya, pheebz

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by netster View Post
    can tell you, my pe does have a tangent speedgat >500shots/min and it doesnt wear off even a 1/4th of the equi. Thought i am using no mod ammo in my speedgat (yes, i allways forget to buy some).
    Amount of slots on the Speedgat?
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

*BURNER

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Amount of slots on the Speedgat?
    3. Still no official word.
    i miss ya, pheebz

The number of slots on a weapon influences the amount of condition decrease, when such a decrease occurs. Weapons with a number of slots will wear down significantly slower than those without slots. The other factor relevant to this, is the number of uses: weapons that are "used" more frequently, will wear down faster. Unlike armor, weapon condition is in no way related to your character taking damage.

Since the weapon in question has a high frequency of "uses" and not a single slot to slow down decay, the effects observed match the effects to be expected. I would propose you move discussion to the brainport if you would like to see this system change.
    Last edited by Mokoi; 30-01-13 at 16:58.

*BURNER

Here's the man... Mokoi! Yes, my gun is a 0slot. But still thought the gun did tear down alot too fast. IF i need to bring this topic to the brainport for attention to change? Yes, i will need to do this. Thanks for your help on this topic. /Close pls.
    i miss ya, pheebz

Closed as working as intended.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT