Default Can't connect for the past few hours

Hi,

Launcher is stuck at "connecting to server...". I was able to get ingame a few times, but the farthest I was able to get was the server selection screen (everytime I clicked next, it loaded for a bit, then I was back in the server selection screen).

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks.

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Hi,

Launcher is stuck at "connecting to server...". I was able to get ingame a few times, but the farthest I was able to get was the server selection screen (everytime I clicked next, it loaded for a bit, then I was back in the server selection screen).

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks.
    Just connected OK without problems.

Firewall issue possibly ?
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

Hi, thanks.

Can't see why this would be firewall related, since I played yesterday and everything was ok. I added firewall exceptions anyway, but still no luck.

I tried several times now, and on one occasion I actually managed to get ingame. Problem is when I click "enter" or "resume", it loads for about 30 seconds, and then goes back to main screen, saying "failed to connect to server".

It's working now. Weird stuff.

EDIT: and... it's happening again. how odd.
    Last edited by Fawkes; 26-01-13 at 00:05.

I synced out and now this is happening to me too.

There's an interruption ongoing as of 2230 GMT which we're aware of and investigating.

EDIT: Issue resolved, please restart your client to get connected.

Fawkes,

Where in the world are you located? Have you experienced any issues connecting in the past from your location? i.e. before your report.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 26-01-13 at 00:49.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Hi Trivaldi,

Thanks for your response, I've been playing for the past 2 hours or so and everything is fine.

And to answer your question, I'm from Israel, and no, I haven't experienced any problems before this happened.

Ok thanks for the information, keep us posted should you run into further difficulty and we'll troubleshoot from there.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Great, thanks much, will do.

Now I'm having this issue as well.......
    Missouri, USA
    Was on Titan about an hour ago just fine, now when I try to click "enter" at login, it says "Connecting to Server" then times out after a few seconds and kicks back to the login screen.
    If it helps, it also won't close the client properly, when I click exit then "yes" it freezes there and I have to ctrl-alt-delete to force close the client.

Edit: The top of the screen shows "Connecting to info server..."

Edit -- Edit: Fixed now. I retyped my user name and password and it worked, not sure if it was game issue or if somehow I typed an extra character in the field
    Last edited by RalorWolf; 26-01-13 at 05:52.

Small Pepper-Park rat :p Tenchiro's Avatar

Hey,

I've got these login problems since yesterday evening, too. Login Screen, Connecting to server, nothing happens. Client is crashing. I've checked my firewall / router stuff, tried a few local ports, did the NC file check, tried with another windows user.

This morning everything was fine since now, same problems...

Im located in Baden Württemberg / Germany. ISP is Kabel BW.

PS: Web IRC is still down, error 2031.
    ----------------------
    IT TOOK ME HALF A DAY TO FIND OUT WHAT “BRATHERING” MEANS.
    THE ANSWER IS EASY. IT'S GERMAN NOT ENGLISH –

Tried to relog my character to refresh a mob's corpse position so that I could hack it properly (standing on top of it, hack firing off, nothing happening), but I couldn't log back in. Triple checked passwords, tried both accounts, etc. Been happening for about 15 minutes now.

"Connection failed, connected but auth timed out"

Error message.

<---same here....

Same here - VDSL @ Munich, Germany

Same here from UK. Tried my normal account and one i used to have. Tried playing with firewall and all that and no change. Seems like the log in servers blow up again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast