Cool Remember Me. Cyberpunk

Some of you may not like the "tomb raider/assassins creed" player style this new and upcoming game appears to have.

But most you cyberpunk fans out there, like me, will appreciate the backdrop and scene architecture. All the essential blade runneresq, rain, spinners, high rise, neon based city. Check out the opening scene of Paris.

love it or hate it, not a bad attempt at a game without bloody elves!!!

Closed - Until Further Notice

I hope it's more sandbox instead of linear corridors.Also I noticed the action is only beat-em up so no guns,but the part where you could modify the memories of others and make them do different actions really got me interested(hope it's not something very simplified).

Pretty much looks like a mix of AC and Psychotoxic. But its Cyberpunk so yay!
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Running blade View Post
    I hope it's more sandbox instead of linear corridors.Also I noticed the action is only beat-em up so no guns,but the part where you could modify the memories of others and make them do different actions really got me interested(hope it's not something very simplified).
    If your looking for weapons....... although not truly cycberpunk, missing some ingredients, but it's got Rain Hacking is a major focus, big brother etc.

Check out Watchdogs from Ubisoft

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle View Post
    If your looking for weapons....... although not truly cycberpunk, missing some ingredients, but it's got Rain Hacking is a major focus, big brother etc.

Check out Watchdogs from Ubisoft
    ....Yeah Im gonna play the fuck out of that game..! Just hope it isnt too scripted and linear.
    Definitely looks good though
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

[UneX] - Developer | Liasion StevenJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle View Post
    Some of you may not like the "tomb raider/assassins creed" player style this new and upcoming game appears to have.

But most you cyberpunk fans out there, like me, will appreciate the backdrop and scene architecture. All the essential blade runneresq, rain, spinners, high rise, neon based city. Check out the opening scene of Paris.
    Remember Me looks great, Capcom are fantastic at making combat mechanics so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

There's a 7 minute gameplay vid here, assassination technique used is brilliant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0aIzC_XqNs

Capcom sure isnt what it used to be sadly

Quote Originally Posted by StevenJ View Post
    Remember Me looks great, Capcom are fantastic at making combat mechanics so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

There's a 7 minute gameplay vid here, assassination technique used is brilliant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0aIzC_XqNs
    Agreed - Watch Dogs is also on my watch list... both games likely a release purchase from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

the womans voice in the trailer for remember me sounded a lot like kate beckinsale in under.world and that is an awesome thing

watchdogs looks utterly amazing. i have never been a huge fan of ubisofts games. they always seemed to be all graphics and no game play for me when i played a title i liked the look of. That however really does make me wanna play it. i love sandbox style games.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Aye both games look good in their own way. At least cyberpunk is out there

I want his phone! Watchdogs footage from PS4