Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    Where the hell is Rabbi Fang?

I want my money ;-)
    I think I saw him robbing the Neocron Bank the other day!

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers View Post
    I think I saw him robbing the Neocron Bank the other day!
    Then we should place a bounty on him :-P

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Like any Black Dragon at heart, he may have just pulled your pants down

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet View Post
    Like any Black Dragon at heart, he may have just pulled your pants down
    Maybe he will regret his bounty, when he highjacks them all. Guys, you won't get paid, Gilmore, Bejing Awesome, Massaker, switch the target and assassinate your contractee!

For every dogtag of him with fotos of massively violating his corpse (sex) and a direct "fucked by your own payment-morality" I offer you two sixpacks of icecold and fresh Cron SS 55 beer each kill, up to 10 kills per Runner, served by the most sexy girl from the Citymercs, my assistant.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk View Post
    Maybe he will regret his bounty, when he highjacks them all. Guys, you won't get paid, Gilmore, Bejing Awesome, Massaker, switch the target and assassinate your contractee!

For every dogtag of him with fotos of massively violating his corpse (sex) and a direct "fucked by your own payment-morality" I offer you two sixpacks of icecold and fresh Cron SS 55 beer each kill, up to 10 kills per Runner, served by the most sexy girl from the Citymercs, my assistant.

Then make your own forum thread :-)

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    Then make your own forum thread :-)
    I'll be on to pay up when the server comes back online

Thanks for your services, nabbl. That video made my day.

Haha, nice one Nabbl
    I think you both got SI as I first saw you in Point Red, don't you?

@Rabbi:
    Nice RP idea of the bounty, I really appreciate that. But I have to disappoint you with my reasons killing you:
    First time I killed you was because Mr. Non-Le Rabbi shoots in the queen room where I stood with my tank grenading the queen. This is the reason and this reason only.

I twice wrote in zone channel to watch where you shoot, you ignored that. So I killed you. You got a rank of x/6x , you could defend yourself if you wanted to, take a Singleshot drone with you like the well skilled droners down there.
    I'm not there killing any non-le people for fun, "So..." (don't remember his name) from CA Clan LG, Redairangel from Fallen Angels could definetly agree to that, because I didn't kill them a single time, and they're more often down there.
    An SL of 100 would prove this story, so don't write any bullshit and suggestions of another character of me droning there being pissed because you do much more damage. Furthermore you are a "red" guy for me as black dragon, so why don't killing you when you decide you're strong enough to take LE out and gunner me with your RK's? It's not murdering you, it's called defending.

Rabbi, you can go on going on bounty, but 'til now statistics shows I got you more often When you get more mature, write me a mail so I can stop killing you down there like last days. Or maybe next time you should let the LE in, so you don't have to whine here and cry for support.

With best regards,

Punk
    I thought my bounty was quite mature, and RP.

I didn't scream on OOC/Trade, and I didn't rage quit. I simply came to the forum and placed a bounty on you.

I must say though, I didn't know I'd been shooting you

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmore View Post
    What did he say? kids ^^?

He killed me three times after first kill. And two on one is kind of unfair... For me it was much harder work ^^ But he said to me that he enjoys the bounty. It was kind of freshening to him.
    He also told me he killed you since the first kill twice Rabbi and I saw your belt in El Farrid, maybe you can't solve the problems with a bounty
    He killed me once more since I placed the bounty, not twice. He's exaggerating

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    Oh, I didn't know you're CM .

In that case no .

(P.S. Stop murdering unless you're being paid for it .)
    I myself couldnt care less about faction/clan/politics if rabbi has a problem with you, so do I see you in my crosshair! punk

Ooc:
    @Rabbi:No, I am not, otherwise I wouldn't have three of your dogtags. But doesn't matter at all, as I said, I think it was a nice idea setting a reward on my head, but I wanted you to know the reasons why I killed you. So don't create a picture of me that isn't true with your suggestions you wrote here before. I'm not one of those scumbags killing defenceless non-le's high levelers like traders or non-le'd noobs at the military base, that's for sure.
    You got killed by your selfish, ignoring behavior, that's it.
    When you and your mate Brawl and others of your's wanna play that game on, no problem. But then we keep it on personal level between your runners/clan and me and seperate our hostility from my clan

--- In-character ---
    Receiving E-Mail:
    Rabbi, maybe we should meet each to discuss our relationship.
    I would like to join my new clan with a cleared database, no bounties, no rewards on my head. And if you are a member of the Regulators, which are now (beside of you) already Cityadmins, it would ruin my Soullight to much killing you again and again, furthermore I don't want to make personal issues to clanissues. The City Admins are very satisfied customers of CityMercs' services, so I'll be sure, our factions won't allow needless bloodshedding, while still having enemies in common.
    My faction, my clan and my comrades come before personal interests, so I want to finish this thing between us.
    Once and for all. Your want your revenge? Take your chance to do it on your own to satisfy your bloodlust.
    I'll give you the chance, unarmed, armed, in private or public... But don't forget: There were reasons to kill you, I wasn't killing you to entertain myself.
    In the end, it doesn't matter who was guilty... So decide well what you gonna do.

Regards, Punk
    ---

@Brawl:

You got killed by your selfish, ignoring behavior, that's it.
    Little bit over the line there, I think. Unless your translator let you down of course.

There's nothing selfish or ignorant about being completely unaware of a tank hiding behind probably the most well-hit wall in all of the Neocron world.

My faction, my clan and my comrades come before personal interests, so I want to finish this thing between us.
    Once and for all.
    Done. Contract over. I'll pay nabbl for his services and that's the end of it.

PS : I have absolutely no problem with you at all, Punk, so try not to get so uppity! I don't have this bloodlust you speak of right now, either.

I thought you'd killed me entirely unprovoked. I had no idea I'd been blasting you through a wall.

Im still gonna kill you just for being a punk.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Bend Over, Touch Your Toes Load's Avatar

i eat punks for breakfast, lunch and dinner

and all the snacks in between

*claps*
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

he should be KOS to everyone just for his ladyboy wrestling name hes probably 14

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast