I just think that logging into a different character in the game should allow you to take the role of a different person, at least where gameplay is concerned. that said, i also think that this should only be done if you play that character as if he were a solo person. I think this is one of the major attractions of being able to role play different characters for a post apocalyptic cyberpunk game like Neocron. While I myself am really bad at roleplay (I cannot for the life of me pretend to be something I'm not), I love seeing people immerse themselves in a character.

of course this in character stuff should remain in game, or in the role play sections of the forums. And L0KI already said a maximum of 3 bounties, so it couldn't be "exploited" much anyway.

the main reason I even commented on this, was that a fun activity such as a bounty hunt, was turned into yet another whine-fest at "oh this game is so easy to exploit", "wah wah people should be nice to eachother".

who cares if he himself can pretend to kill himself, and collect the bounty? it's about the hunt, not about the possibility of someone getting 100k that might not have been meant that way. it's not like 100k is a lot of money even on titan.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Got him three times,
    yesterday in OP Fight and in El Farrid, today in PP3.
    Where do I send in Pics and when do I give you the Dogtags?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmore View Post
    Got him three times,
    yesterday in OP Fight and in El Farrid, today in PP3.
    Where do I send in Pics and when do I give you the Dogtags?
    Speaking for the rest of us who are just following this thread for entertainment value, I'd appreciate it if you posted the pics here.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Pics!...but Op-Fight doesn't count

I don't give a fuck about entertaining you, just in making the deal perfekt. Maybe I'll post some pics of you dead?
    So Rabbi, give me a pn call.

Edit:
    It wasn't directly an op fight, guess he was on GR tour or did his Epic at Gabanium Mine.
    Last edited by Gilmore; 20-01-13 at 14:47.

Video gets posted tomorrow.
    Doesn't have any good Internet in here..

And here it is!

What did he say? kids ^^?

He killed me three times after first kill. And two on one is kind of unfair... For me it was much harder work ^^ But he said to me that he enjoys the bounty. It was kind of freshening to him.
    He also told me he killed you since the first kill twice Rabbi and I saw your belt in El Farrid, maybe you can't solve the problems with a bounty

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmore View Post
    What did he say? kids ^^?

He killed me three times after first kill. And two on one is kind of unfair... For me it was much harder work ^^ But he said to me that he enjoys the bounty. It was kind of freshening to him.
    He also told me he killed you since the first kill twice Rabbi and I saw your belt in El Farrid, maybe you can't solve the problems with a bounty
    LOL.

Rabbi is a droner with no LE in. Does it get much easier than that. The guy is a tool. hence the bounty posting. I myself will be collecting this bounty many times over when i get a chance and get some game time in. i will be doing it pro bono however.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Haha, nice one Nabbl
    I think you both got SI as I first saw you in Point Red, don't you?

@Rabbi:
    Nice RP idea of the bounty, I really appreciate that. But I have to disappoint you with my reasons killing you:
    First time I killed you was because Mr. Non-Le Rabbi shoots in the queen room where I stood with my tank grenading the queen. This is the reason and this reason only.

I twice wrote in zone channel to watch where you shoot, you ignored that. So I killed you. You got a rank of x/6x , you could defend yourself if you wanted to, take a Singleshot drone with you like the well skilled droners down there.
    I'm not there killing any non-le people for fun, "So..." (don't remember his name) from CA Clan LG, Redairangel from Fallen Angels could definetly agree to that, because I didn't kill them a single time, and they're more often down there.
    An SL of 100 would prove this story, so don't write any bullshit and suggestions of another character of me droning there being pissed because you do much more damage. Furthermore you are a "red" guy for me as black dragon, so why don't killing you when you decide you're strong enough to take LE out and gunner me with your RK's? It's not murdering you, it's called defending.

Rabbi, you can go on going on bounty, but 'til now statistics shows I got you more often When you get more mature, write me a mail so I can stop killing you down there like last days. Or maybe next time you should let the LE in, so you don't have to whine here and cry for support.

With best regards,

Punk

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk View Post
    Haha, nice one Nabbl
    I think you both got SI as I first saw you in Point Red, don't you?
    yes.. we still had SI as we were chasing you in Tawkeen Village. The kill was a just in time production ;-)

I was away this weekend so couldn't get in on the action .

You would kill a City Merc Brother?

Business is business

Oh, I didn't know you're CM .

In that case no .

(P.S. Stop murdering unless you're being paid for it .)

Where the hell is Rabbi Fang?

I want my money ;-)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast