I just think that logging into a different character in the game should allow you to take the role of a different person, at least where gameplay is concerned. that said, i also think that this should only be done if you play that character as if he were a solo person. I think this is one of the major attractions of being able to role play different characters for a post apocalyptic cyberpunk game like Neocron. While I myself am really bad at roleplay (I cannot for the life of me pretend to be something I'm not), I love seeing people immerse themselves in a character.

of course this in character stuff should remain in game, or in the role play sections of the forums. And L0KI already said a maximum of 3 bounties, so it couldn't be "exploited" much anyway.

the main reason I even commented on this, was that a fun activity such as a bounty hunt, was turned into yet another whine-fest at "oh this game is so easy to exploit", "wah wah people should be nice to eachother".

who cares if he himself can pretend to kill himself, and collect the bounty? it's about the hunt, not about the possibility of someone getting 100k that might not have been meant that way. it's not like 100k is a lot of money even on titan.