Thread: More PVP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

neofrag, anyone? (not me, i'm happy levelling up new chars)

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Which do you want? You contradicted yourself a little perhaps in that last post. If you dont want pvp at op fights and clans and stuff but you dont want pvp at levelling areas what else is there?
    Currently there is very little PVP ( Little in few participants ) since there are about 5 clans that do OP fights and not everyone want or can join them for different reasons. I never said I don't want OP fights and as the Topic says, I want MORE PVP than just OP fights.

My whole point is to make DOY a PVP area for single players, and that removing LE chip completely wont make the game better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragar View Post
    Currently there is very little PVP ( Little in few participants ) since there are about 5 clans that do OP fights and not everyone want or can join them for different reasons. I never said I don't want OP fights and as the Topic says, I want MORE PVP than just OP fights.

My whole point is to make DOY a PVP area for single players, and that removing LE chip completely wont make the game better.
    For me, I'd like to see Pepper Park become a main PvP sector again. I'm really bored with Plaza 2 pvp, imo It doesn't belong there. I feel like the atmosphere of Pepper Park makes the pvp there that much more fun.
    Last edited by Druid311; 20-01-13 at 22:57.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beta 4:Alex Thompsun - Melee Tank

NC1:
    Uranus:Silent W - Rifle Spy(Underworld - TT)
    Saturn:Captain Morgan - PPU (NeG32 - Crahn)

NC2:
    Terra: Dubzilla - Rifle Spy - (Clan Xero - TG)
    Titan: Warbot Cola - Research // Captain Morgan - HC Tank // Jack Nicholson - Rifle PE

- Mature, experienced player looking for a trustworthy clan for PvP and hunting.

@thewarbot on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Druid311 View Post
    For me, I'd like to see Pepper Park become a main PvP sector again. I'm really bored with Plaza 2 pvp, imo It doesn't belong there. I feel like the atmosphere of Pepper Park makes the pvp there that much more fun.
    This. Too many of us want P2 to be a safezone again, and P3, and move the fighting back to pepper park. If you leave the as unsafe zones then you need to do like other popular cyberpunk games with corporate sectors(plaza 1, viarosso) and make a radio call to neighboring zones about police dispatch/combat in neighboring zones. This makes people flock to those zones, and large fights ensue.
    <-December 2001, do you see that?

agreed. p2 should be a safe spot. Add the shops back in there like it used to be too. much better. no idea why they were changed. its a great levelling area but is totally off limits to anyone without an LE chip in because thats were all the pros go to fight.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Druid311 View Post
    For me, I'd like to see Pepper Park become a main PvP sector again.
    we'll have to wait for the story update, but i'd prefer to have the "old NC1" safezone setup: Safezones for all of Plaza and all of Via Rosso.

And could we please remove gaining faction symp by killing enemies (i'm not going to talk about well-known exploits here) and also gaining soullight from bought missions. Let's just set a minimum skill for returning trader missions (i.e. 150 res skill or a 150ish res mission) so fighter chars would be left with doing kill missions, or PvP more carefully.

I mean "this smacktalking noob char ran into my salvo in P2 and now i'm into red SL and have to work days to regain it" is pretty carebear, isn't it?

And yes, more PvP is a matter of PvP damage balance, too, but we've been talking about that (and will be in the future, i'm sure).

The REAL Walker

No Torg.. SL is annoying enough to gain as it is..

I miss back when you gained SL for killing enemy runners.. I could enter Pepper Park with like -50 SL, and act like a good boy for a couple of hours and then be at 100 SL.

Hate doing stupid, boring missions just to gain SL..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    No Torg.. SL is annoying enough to gain as it is..

I miss back when you gained SL for killing enemy runners.. I could enter Pepper Park with like -50 SL, and act like a good boy for a couple of hours and then be at 100 SL.

Hate doing stupid, boring missions just to gain SL..
    This is excactly what makes the SL system so prone to fail - you could do it elsewhere (not in PP3) and voila!

This system can be abused and it IS abused. That's worth an intelligent overhauling. At this time (and so long i am playing NC) criminal watch system in Neocron is not working properly which makes very bad atmosphere between players.

Reed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12