Thread: More PVP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default More PVP

As I see it currently the pvp is concentrated only in outpost fights and mostly elsewhere players
    are equipped with LE chips.

I don't really know why the factions have been moved from Tech Haven and Doy to NC and is there a story about it or is it just to have the player population in one place.

I recently visited the abandoned DOY and its a really amazing place. Would be really interesting to
    transform it to a free for all pvp zone. Maybe introduce some tokens that fall from other players
    or maybe lockers would spawn some tokens to loot randomly across the whole zone which could
    be used to buy some gear ( again doesn't have to be overpowered gear but just different ) or
    trophys / furniture that are only available via this venue.

Story vice it could be " The next new underground entertainment " for those that Neofrag is not
    enough or well first rule about " Frag club " is that no one talks about Frag club Maybe even
    have an underground pvp championship tournament.

Other story spin could be that DOY was abandoned by haste as it was taken over by machines and
    now the factions are doing archaeological advances to salvage new or strange tech that have popped up. Now its a battlefield for the new strange devices and players have to both fight bots and other players for the resources. Also evidently something truely menacing is stirring far below DOY and even strange twisted programs have been seen moving out of the DOY hacknet mainframe......

the reason they were removed from doy and th was because they were too far apart to have much pvp, trade or even communication going on afaik
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

LE träger weg, carebear game!
    dafuse | PPU-Titan |

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet kann sie behalten!!!

Quote Originally Posted by da_fu$e View Post
    LE träger weg, carebear game!
    What?

Doy has battleground sectors already. It needs a reason to be there now.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

vote 4 automatic LE remove at overall rank 40
    dafuse | PPU-Titan |

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet kann sie behalten!!!

ffs Leave it alone, it's never gonna happen and would only damage the game. I'm not saying anymore about these flamebait posts.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

I like the OPs idea tbh. I just think that DOY should become a mega outpost or something. Or part of it could anyway. A new high end content area for PVP as well as the PVE that is already in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodo View Post
    ffs Leave it alone, it's never gonna happen and would only damage the game. I'm not saying anymore about these flamebait posts.
    ye ppl can always have a proper clan and do op fighting, the real pvp end game instead of ganking noobs.

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I like the OPs idea tbh. I just think that DOY should become a mega outpost or something. Or part of it could anyway. A new high end content area for PVP as well as the PVE that is already in existence.
    Definitely like this idea. Could have really interesting/fun fights both against players to own a sector or mobs in DOY.
    I'd also like to see the DOY towers in the nearby wasteland sectors have some use.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

As for the LE, don't forget that TITAN is still relatively new and A LOT of people are still leveling up and gearing up.

As for the Dome, I believe the devs are working on a new content / story patch (at least I think I remember reading something about it recently). So I would say, let's be patient, let the devs do their work and see what happens. Afterwards we can start complaining if we don't like it
    TITAN
    Knight-Barter: Capped conster / repper spy
    Knight-Research: PPU poker
    This is when I realized I should stop using professions in my char names ...
    Iron-Man: HC tank
    Future char plans: Res spy, RC spy, RC PE, PC PE, ...

Obviously I mean PVP combat without LE chip. All pvp is now around a few clans that do OP wars which I also hope to join as soon as I have decently leveled up a character.

In NC1 at release the first thing I did when I created a character was to remove the LE chip, however I also suffered from not being able to play for hours due to Grief camps and idiotic ganking that have nothing to do with real pvp. That was at a time when players were still polite and not total dicks like mmmorpg:s are full of now.

Storyvice no society works with people running around killing each other without real good reason and just beloning to a faction is not reason enough.

Anyways it was just a suggestion for a very cool area and I really want much more PVP for the game, also some pvp that is not centered only on clan and Op fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragar View Post
    In NC1 at release the first thing I did when I created a character was to remove the LE chip, however I also suffered from not being able to play for hours due to Grief camps and idiotic ganking that have nothing to do with real pvp.

Anyways it was just a suggestion for a very cool area and I really want much more PVP for the game, also some pvp that is not centered only on clan and Op fights.
    Which do you want? You contradicted yourself a little perhaps in that last post. If you dont want pvp at op fights and clans and stuff but you dont want pvp at levelling areas what else is there?

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Which do you want? You contradicted yourself a little perhaps in that last post. If you dont want pvp at op fights and clans and stuff but you dont want pvp at levelling areas what else is there?
    Zoneline hugging and tournaments spring to mind.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Tournaments I am all for. Just needs someone to organise. I am surprised that they have not started up again tbh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast