Default Blueprint window changes

This has to have been mentioned before, but could we have the TL of the item to be built in the BP info please? It's so frustrating if you forget it.
    Also perhaps an image of the original product, it is a Blueprint after all.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Neocron Citizen

That would be a good change, at least the tech level would be nice, previously i was under the impression that the BP got its tech level from the item beeing built, but that might not be so.

Another change i would really like (while on the subject on BPs) is a letter or something on the BP icon that gives a hint of what it is.
    Like weapons have a color for those BPs, and then add HW for heavy weapon as an example and perhaps tech level on the BP icon.
    Ex: If green is the color for weapons, a text of D 61 on the icon would tell me its a drone and it has TL 61.

/S

Yeah that could work too. I would like to utilise the window itself though.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

I truthfully LOVE Jodos idea but I think what Surfer said does make sense as well. A nice graphic on the information screen and then also a little hint when you open your BP cabinet and so you can at least have a guess at what the BP contains.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

uhm. no. BPs always show a name, and any constructor worth their money knows the TL. or at least where to check on thn. not sure if you see my point but i like games giving you a reason to learn how to play. and a lore of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    uhm. no. BPs always show a name, and any constructor worth their money knows the TL. or at least where to check on thn. not sure if you see my point but i like games giving you a reason to learn how to play. and a lore of its own.

Seriously..... words fail me.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I don't understand how there can possibly be an opposition to this. It's a techincal document, it's a blueprint...these are technical documents that contain detailed plans and information for how something is suppose to be made - it should have the TL of the produced item on it, along with a picture and its weight too. These are what blueprints are for. It's not like it's a bonus feature or easter egg or like we're asking for the cubes to be sellable for 5000nc or something.

Adding more info to BP's makes sense to me...why would you force people to go to an outside source (THN) for this info if you could easily add it to the game instead?

The REAL Walker

Torg is as usual just against all kinds of changes..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Do lke for weapon-/armorparts with W/R# in the top corner with the weapon type (M/P/R/H followed by T for High Tech) in the top corner followed by the TL, then the first letter of the last two words of the weapon at the lower right, vertically maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Seriously..... words fail me.

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (words also fail me)

<3 surfers idea. no reason not to input something similar. at a glance. people like convenience.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I think NC has other problems than pics on a BP......

Quote Originally Posted by Poesenmeter View Post
    I think NC has other problems than pics on a BP......
    Sure has, tho this is Brainport section and the Devs decide in what Priority everything is made and fixed.

BPs are not the only items that lack description but the suggestions here for BPs sound good.

maybe yes but there are also bigger probs .....e.g. the position bugs in pvp.....weapon balancing.....i hope they fix it fast and then they can speak about "little" things....

no one said this thread must be top priority and implemented right now. it was opened for discussion. i agree with what sorin said and what surfer said. both are great ideas. filing system with bps become easier to look after and people can maintain databases of blueprints if they so wish. Im sure logan ford industries would have benefited very well from this.

Its a cosmetic touch that has been opened for discussion after a very good idea was had and ran with. this discussion is a brainstorm session and as usual meets opposition in different forms. Dont assume that it will be in the next patch notes though just because its on here.

Stone cold didnt say so
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast