Default [HN] Suggestions for new Items and stuff

A few random Ideas to add more content to HackNet. Would like to discuss them

Items
    - Stam Booster. Give hacker stam boosters
    - some masquerade Software aka HN Stealthtool with 15,30,45 seconds duration
    - HN usable Drugs for HCK/T-C
    - More CityCom Terms in HN

Trashdrops
    - Citizen records, some kind of datacube or ID Card with a random NPC name and some random facts about him.
    for example: Miles Mauser. NeXT employee. Mr Mauser seems to like sex with Dromes. or so
    - Apparmentlist - A list of all Apartments of a random runner (or a enemy runner or a low SL runner dont know)

edit: i forgotten, give hackers some kind of armor but this needs massiv rebalancing i think
    murdog
    Last edited by murdog; 14-01-13 at 16:16.

I like ALL of the item suggestions. These are all good. But the junk stuff should be unusable data and suchlike. I dont think coding something about a guy who likes sex with Droms is ever gonna work, unless his name is Lexxuk.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

- Avatar program. Something that you can choose how you represent yourself in the net.

- Attack programs. Code breaker 1. Open locks with numerical key, Code breaker2 Open retina scanners. Code breaker 3. DNA Scanners.
    - Attack programs. Melee range ( could look like swords, hammers, chainsaws ect. )
    - Attack programs. Long range ( could look like technological weapons or xbows, bow/arrow, wands )
    - Attack program. Slow ( Slowers targets attack speed )
    - Attack program. Blind ( Blinds / confuses target )

- Defence programs. Mirror ( Duplicates yourself and lasts until destroyed )
    - Defence programs. Mist / Dazzle / Countermeasure ( Makes you harder to hit or take less damage )
    - Defence programs. Armor. ( Programs that you put into the physical armor slot that do nothing outside of the net but
    gives protection in the net )
    - Utility / Booster. Programs put into modules that are implanted like regular implants ( take implant places from character )
    - Trace. Program that traces route to locations inside the net.

So many things could be put into Hacknet that it could easily be a game in itself.