Default [HN] Hacknet revamp

I realy want a better HN so i made two Hacker at PTS.

So far this are my suggestions

Noob MC5 related
    - No HCK booster buyable, together with 0 HCK when entering HN its realy frustrating as a newbie
    - The Newbie Cave for Hackers in MC5 is full of 16/16 Mobs, my Test-PE had a rank of 2/2

General
    - when you enter HN you login with 0 HCK which should realy be changed to, maybe, half full Hackenergie
    - Give all HN Mobs Trashdrop (fake ID-Cards of NPCs maybe, or if possible a list of all Appartments of a RANDOM runner)
    - Fix pathing! Every mobile mob tends to fly away, to the outer borders of the zone
    - Fix CR, currently only tested with a capped PE with TL56 Attack Software v1.182 my C R is 92ish which is way to high
    - Stacks - remove them or give hackers a DoT remover, or better limit the maximum stacks a runner can get (i had over 20 stacks within 2minutes while fought only two 80ish mobs
    - bring TL58 Cryton Defense Software v1.119 down to 58INT instead of 68 (think its a typo in requirement all other softs are TL = INT req)
    - TL48 Cryton Regeneration Software v1.427 - change this to two new modules one TL34-36 and one TL54-56

- The Effects of Mainframe Kernel Attack are bugged for me, the whole HN gets black except Mobs
    will try to make a Screen nexttime. This was on a ATI 4570

I know half of the stuff couldn't be fixed so easy but atleast HCK Boosters in MC5 and the TL58 Software should be easy to fix.

This is all i currently remember, will be more soon

murdog
    ps: i'm back too

edit: wrong Forum, please move to Bug Reports

I like your ideas. I think Brainport is the best place for them.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I like your ideas. I think Brainport is the best place for them.
    Thanks Will

I respecced the PE, now my CR is 104 with TL56 Soft