Default Classes/Weapons/implants

I would like response times and also at the same time wondering: "It looks really with the next scheduled patch!

The melee tank. On unbuffed player to use! but still in the op fights but just not enough dmg on the weapons!

The Heavy Tank: Better than ever! Guess if the Creed and the plasma Waves in the bow dmg be fixxed than everything fine!

The Apu: Totally useless, since he is as meele fighter always Hotopp is happening and fullybuffed with a few shots of the usual PvP weapons is dying! and nothing but the Fire Apoc do Dmg.Bad Freq!. 2 HL s cast has Rifler or tank the apu been killed. Do not stack more dmg on the Spells! and improve the resistor chips loses more than 20% to dmg on the spells!

PPU: Its now a cripple he was once! The diversity of species, it is sufficient dmg him with 2 different attack and it permanently to 1 Antibuff ! DEAD! weakening shields just too fast too weak!

Spy: Rifle as well as Pistol completely excessive dmg output on AK and Dissy .. Ionic Pistol and BHG9!

PE: In addition to X-Bow or less AK barely playable!

Also, it is very bad that you like with RARE weapons:

Judge
    Libby
    ROLH
    ROG
    Terminator
    First Love
    Thunderstorm
    Summer Leech
    Pain Easer
    Steiner
    Executioner
    Thunderbolt
    Paw of Tiger
    Holy Lightning
    Holy Frost ration

In PvP achieve anything and Rare (which should actually be better than bought, built) did lesser dmg as Nonrare!

Rare Implant Marine CPU and BT Epic Moveon are absolutely useless!

My views are that in PvP as far as the situation of the classes and weapons and some Implants! Others may see it differently, therefore this post to see what others think!
    And for a little talk with the DEV team about what meaningful changes take place in the future or can be!

Sry BAD English Original post in German here:
    http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...affen-Implants
    Ich war immer ein Forummuffel...... Schluß damit....

Not being funny but that's it's not even readable english
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bicceh - PPU
    Digestivebiscuit - Pistol PE
    Roy Walker - Researching God

Yeah it is. He is right though. However with 25 different topics addressed in one post I dont think anyone is going to read it.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

even in the german thread, 100% of it is just a repeat of other threads which he obviously didn't bother reading.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines View Post
    even in the german thread, 100% of it is just a repeat of other threads which he obviously didn't bother reading.
    I think it's just someone letting off steam and having a rant, though the points are valid and as you mentioned have been brought up before.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Google translate is bad mmmkay
    TITAN
    Knight-Barter: Capped conster / repper spy
    Knight-Research: PPU poker
    This is when I realized I should stop using professions in my char names ...
    Iron-Man: HC tank
    Future char plans: Res spy, RC spy, RC PE, PC PE, ...

Yeah. Problem is that you have to look at balancing as a whole. It won't work to moan one or two things in several threads because everything influences everything.
    Want to change the APU? What happens with PPU/APU Teams then. Do we have to change the PPU as well? And so on.

We have to be careful with a diverging balancing discussion. I hope that Alduin and friends are able to make the right decisions regarding balancing without listening to the community that much.
    Bring in some changes, let us test and discuss them. But don't let us discuss the proposals before actually making the change.

Example?
    Antibuff from PPU to APU. If you think that could make sense, then just patch it and let us test the influences of it. A discussion about this issue would take weeks without any real outcome.

I disagree Nabbl.

Something like that can only be tested in a real world live environment and the test results would only become known over many weeks and months of op fights. The actual casting can be tested sure... apu logs on test server, casts spell, spell works, logs off.

The dynamic of such a change, and the op fight composition of said team is something that you just cannot recreate in 20 minutes on the test server. It needs to be discussed by reasoned, experienced and mature discussion.

I agree you need to test some stuff on the TS but some things need to be discussed extensively and analysed from all angles before they even get anywhere near the test server. If you just had people pulling ideas out of the air and patching them we would end up with a 2.3 NC being as bad as 2.2 is. Some of the current "balancing" ideas look like they pulled out of someones ass and nailed to the wall.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"