Default Shopping cart for buying/selling items

It would be a like a reveiw before purchasing selling things with separate containers for selling/buying. This would help prevent accidental selling/buying of items.

The way it is now after selling an item, the customer inventory side of the store sometimes reorders/sorts out of the blue after selling something at the same time I'm selling something else, causing me to sell something I didn't want to like a vehicle key I just bought!

Items could be added to the cart automatically or buy dragging them. Maybe an optional final 'Yes/No' confirmation after clicking buy/sell before actually buying/selling.

Quickbelt works for this reason.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

This is a massive pain in the arse and has been around since NC1. I would love to see it fixed too.
    I'd also like to see a buy-back/sell-back option. Until then, hide your keys in your processor.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Buy back would be perfect.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by Vorak View Post
    The way it is now after selling an item, the customer inventory side of the store sometimes reorders/sorts out of the blue
    This seems to be the issue here and looks like something is going a little wrong. Please file a bug report for this issue with any other information you have on the matter.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

an undo/buyback feature would be great, if only for the duration of that specific NPC interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    This seems to be the issue here and looks like something is going a little wrong. Please file a bug report for this issue with any other information you have on the matter.
    Will do but this could have other benefits too.

Inventory sort out of the blue is a bug that has always existed and it would be amazing if it could be fixed!

This is not a solution but for the time being, stick important items in your Processor when selling