Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    while i killed the warbot the spider followed the red arrow and swam in the sea. she couldn't find me.
    Those spiders like drive-by-shooting. They always came back once they reached some destination. Attacking them didn't stop their straight path.

Today in wastelands (K02), a WB try to flee in exact opposing direstion (im 58/60) and goes too far beyond the zoneline. He lost aggro.
    The zoneline prevens me to chase it, and there is a fog that seems to get thicker when I approach the line preventing me to see them.
    They get stuck there for ever.
    Its not the first time. As the time goes mob population count seems to lower.

I would like to point out.. currently we have cops trying to have sex with Christmas trees. They are going pretty deep man, lol!
    Long ago I was part of the following clans.
    H.E. Brotherhood ---> C.S.M ---> P.I.M.P
    Quant

the mobs in the plaza 2 abandoned cellar retreat sometimes

I have farmed a LOT of launchers at the Goguardian in J02 (one of the sweetest spots!) - if you are there, but the monsters cannot target you due to not being able to see you (such as if you're in the building or behind the fence from them), they will make their way to the center of the map. I can demonstrate this if you are interested. I've noticed some other interesting behaviors about the AI's and the Spawn-code in other areas, and would be happy to demonstrate them if anyone is interested. You can reach me at mightyquinnmallory@gmail.com - I don't check the forums that much, but I'll keep an eye out for the next few days. If not, just email me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12