Thread: Try Rust

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Try Rust

Private super duper pre-alpha if anyone is interested, you may find some mechanics inspired by Neocron

http://www.playrust.com

280-B6Z
    0V0-F5Q
    RM3-EZA
    2SE-DJ1
    SVB-GJF
    XO2-35N
    H29-7O1
    A3H-3R2

if anyone cares, post if you've successfully used a key!

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

We know there's a big ole' world out there with other shiny new games to play and we like to talk about them here on the Neocron forums, but blatant advertising is a step too far (not to mention a breach of the forum rules). I'm therefore going to close the thread, but let it stand. Thanks.

(BTW, respect to Facepunch Studios, though!)

/edit - changed my mind - have at it.
    /edit2 - note to self - turn on strikethough bbcode...
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 09-01-13 at 18:59.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
    We know there's a big ole' world out there with other shiny new games to play and we like to talk about them here on the Neocron forums, but blatant advertising is a step too far (not to mention a breach of the forum rules). I'm therefore going to close the thread, but let it stand. Thanks.

(BTW, respect to Facepunch Studios, though!)

/edit - changed my mind - have at it.
    /edit2 - note to self - turn on strikethough bbcode...

Hey sorry nidhogg I wasn't trying to advertise anything, it's not like we're charging money, and it's not like our game is shiny and new, just wanted some people to test it who would be familiar with the style...

delete the post if you wish, was not trying to upset anyone!

Don't worry about it.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

No offence Nid but you're getting soft. There was a time when this guys childrens children would have talked about the infamous smackdown that Nid laid on their Grandpa... Other posters would literally quake in terror or rush to the thread to see the Mighty One(tm) at work.

What happened!

(JK ofc please no not the fingers!)

P.s

Cool game. Looks nice! I am too busy with NC tho for now.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

We're under new management.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

So, this is basically DayZ without any of the setup and the shitty, horrible movement/control system?

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Gave it a quick bash there to see what the craic was, and noticed it was going to be running the game via the unity3d engine web plugin, so that made me rather apprehensive as to how it would preform due to me having 60+ tabs open and Firefox is using about 1GB of RAM, but was really really surprised and actually quite impressed.

I remember one of the GM's had posted about playing a build of NC in a web browser using the unity webplugin and that it ran well, and me thinking I couldn't imagine it but I guess was wrong.

To the OP I'll try to give it a proper test when I have the time.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Can't seem to make an account.
    I tried to register, and after entering one of the keys from the first post, the screen goes to the next section where I have to choose a username, enter my e-mail and a password. But then clicking the create account button does nothing.
    I'll give it another try tomorrow afternoon.
    TITAN
    Knight-Barter: Capped conster / repper spy
    Knight-Research: PPU poker
    This is when I realized I should stop using professions in my char names ...
    Iron-Man: HC tank
    Future char plans: Res spy, RC spy, RC PE, PC PE, ...

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    No offence Nid but you're getting soft. There was a time when this guys childrens children would have talked about the infamous smackdown that Nid laid on their Grandpa...
    lol!

Are there any screenshots? The Home page of the site is a patch log (which maybe is normal). Just curious to see what it looks like

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Izeo View Post
    lol!

Are there any screenshots? The Home page of the site is a patch log (which maybe is normal). Just curious to see what it looks like
    This is about the best i could find on the forum.

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1238444

Used the RM3-EZA key. Works a treat, thanks. Noone but me and one other guy were on for the bout I just played though.

They've just deleted around 9000 accounts for inactivity without sending any email warning. If you haven't logged in for 5 weeks or more, your account is deleted. Mine was one of the accounts deleted, I only found out about this by checking their forums.

Quote Originally Posted by hatmankh View Post
    They've just deleted around 9000 accounts for inactivity without sending any email warning. If you haven't logged in for 5 weeks or more, your account is deleted. Mine was one of the accounts deleted, I only found out about this by checking their forums.
    Oh nice. Looks like mine was, too. -_-

I also found out that some months ago they made a promise that all testers would be getting the final game for free, they probably regretted making that deal and that's why they decided to remove most accounts.
    I've also seen some people saying they had been playing just a few days before the deletion and their accounts were removed too.
    Last edited by hatmankh; 22-08-13 at 06:14.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast