Default [CLOSED]Report to Alduin - Titan

I was just running through P1 on Titan and was looking through boxes in Yo's when I got kicked.

I logged back in fine but I was further back in my run upstairs near Crytons.

Also, it appears to have duplicated the items that I looted from the boxes at Yo's. (Someone had left "Grimms ID Cube" in one of the boxes and now I've been able to loot two of them.
    Last edited by Jodo; 09-01-13 at 12:03. Reason: Additional info

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

What's the message saying? I can't read pixelish.

It says
    "Report this asap to Alduin! Unable to handle login request: All worlds are currently down. Please try again later!: Active world: Terrain/Los!"

It happened again later on while I was waiting for some stuff to get built. A lot of, if not all, players in P1 seemed to get kicked.

"Report this asap to Alduin! Unable to handle login request: All worlds are currently down. Please try again later!: Active world: Plaza/Plaza_P1!"

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

*BURNER

Had that too yesterday in P1
    i miss ya, pheebz