Before i explain what i feel the problems are / what i would like to see fixed please understand that these are simply my ideas that, after playing the game during its core times (when it was at its very best), i feel need to be adjusted in order to make this a better experience and not another moment where the game looks promising only to be shot down by bad moves which has happened again and again.

IMPLANTS - PRIORITY MEDIUM

This could just be me being new to the game after being away for a while - but why on earth were implants changed to decimal values? Neocron was a fantastic game for customisation in terms of Con and Implants, but it was also great because of how simple yet effective it was. From my point of view having 1.56 dex on an implant is utterly pointless. I see what they're trying to do and how it works where having multiple implants round up etc but why not just have flat numbers and save all the hassle - like it used to be.

I don't remember people complaining about original implants being bad and how they wanted this new system and if this is a game for the community then why not just revert to how it was. I myself am not entirely sure what the community as a whole want, but the people I've spoken to and myself would both before the previous system.

While on the note of implants there are some very odd choices of where main stats have been added - why is there no dex on the close combat CPU's? Adding it to that would not only make sense but also give a helping hand to the PE's who are struggling.