Thread: Old Models

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Uber thanks for the proper reply Mokoi, I very much appreciate the explanation !

Same here^

But, well, it's a shame that there's nothing inherently wrong with the NC1 models by themselves. Like - in the first screenshot, you appear as the [badass-looking] genetank just fine - the problem only begins when you access Rokkwear (or character creation). So the problem is the altered code of Rokkwear/CharCreation only... blah. It would be great if Rokkwear/CharCreation could do an "If" check - is player currently using NC1 model? use this code, else, use NC2 model code.

Well, f the old models are out of the question, I do have another question about the hypothetical new NC1 models. That is: if a new, higher-poly model is made in the style of the NC1 models, BUT, the new model is made as a SINGULAR MESH (like the NC1 models), would that also cause a problem? Or, MUST the new models be divided into 5 different pieces to work properly in Rokkwear/CharCreation? (legs, chest, head, hair, facialhair). If they MUST be 5 pieces, that would also be a shame.

Thanks again for the detailed explanation.

Here's a present/fan art for you, I did this in about a day (it isn't finished yet, and the hands are only squares here )

Iz you should do the models Find the old pe model with the red hair and render him in the current version and i will cry with joy
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12