Default Biccy's Ideas - 5) Warbots

Before i explain what i feel the problems are / what i would like to see fixed please understand that these are simply my ideas that, after playing the game during its core times (when it was at its very best), i feel need to be adjusted in order to make this a better experience and not another moment where the game looks promising only to be shot down by bad moves which has happened again and again.

WARBOTS - PRIORITY MEDIUM

Back when neocron was at its best time, Warbot farming was a viable idea to collect techs as much as fire mobs. There were several options back then on what you could farm and it made it a better experience. Right now however fire mobs are dropping techs a lot more highly than warbots - which renders them useless.

I feel upping the tech drop rate on these is essential for both the current climate and future climate of the game. If the server becomes more popular with patches then fire zones will become massively over-populated. At least with Warbots dropping tech's it will spread the runners out a bit more and also giving classes like PE's something to farm.

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

I agree to make Warbot Hunting a bit more rewarding again, especially considering one has to hack them before looting them (all Mobs that have to be hacked should be more rewarding than those that don't have to be (comparing same CR of course), its a time sink after all, especially with low Mobs, and its also dangerous because you don't see whats happeneing to you while you hack)
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

The REAL Walker

Dont think that anyone is against upping warbot tech droprate. Im sure that it will happen at some point, after the more important stuff have been fixed - Weapon Balance, Im looking at you!
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

The thing is weapon balance will take a lot longer to look at. So many things can be fixed quick to make this a better game

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by DigestiveBiscui View Post
    The thing is weapon balance will take a lot longer to look at. So many things can be fixed quick to make this a better game
    True, however as everything with NC, shit can go wrong (quite easy).
    Weapon balancing will take a lot longer yes, but it will also make the game equally better..
    We are quite a few who are just waiting for the balancing to start, to return.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Agree, think this one has been pointed out quite a few times and most agree. Not sure why they were changed or if it was an oversight, either way, bring them back please

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

From the Patch Notes of R#177:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alduin
    Significantly increased rare part drop chances for Warbots and number of related techmobs.
    Nice one, haven't had a chance to test it of course, but i'd say: fixed ;-)
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

Thankyou very much!

Feel free to close this one