Default Biccy's Ideas - 4) One Server

Before i explain what i feel the problems are / what i would like to see fixed please understand that these are simply my ideas that, after playing the game during its core times (when it was at its very best), i feel need to be adjusted in order to make this a better experience and not another moment where the game looks promising only to be shot down by bad moves which has happened again and again.

ONE SERVER - PRIORITY VERY HIGH

I thought I'd get this in quick before anything really happens. Neocron is at a very low population BUT right now you have a chance to make it something special. It's the first time in 6 years that I can say it could become what people have always wanted it to be but for that to happen something's need to stay dead.

The best thing you did was remove the characters and start again. People far too big of an advantage after the years of exploiting for anyone new to do anything about it - and anyone who logged in after being away for years was too confused to really know what to do. This way you can start again, learn from the ground up and remember what the game was about. That's why I've stayed since I looked at it again. If my old chars were still here i would of quit - simple as that.

So my advice, keep it as one server. Work on getting this one server to a decent population and then open another one if needed. You don't have to rush ahead in this - just focus on one thing at a time and it'll come good.

The REAL Walker

No need to worry about the population splitting up. Everyone is playing on Titan, and has been ever since it opened up.

People are still hoping that there will be some kind of character transfer, with or without limited item transfer. Myself included.
    And we are probably going to get it at some point, thats my guess of why the old servers are still "alive".
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance