Thread: Boats n hoes

Default Boats n hoes

I want boats. Even a small hovercraft that can go slow on land and faster on water would be sweet. I want futuristic pirate fights and to adventure thru the sea to find sunken treasure so plz add diving suits too. Could just use the old PA models to make those. Neocron is at the bottom of the map... just make an exit to the south where u can launch boats an stuff. I know its probably a retarded idea but jesus, this shoulda been added seeing as almost ALL VEHICLES ARE USELESS. Why not just throw in boats. They dont need guns they dont need ANYTHING except a platform to fit players (seats would be dumb really) on an the ability to float

Can't say this idea floats my boat. (I'm sorry, I really am).

But seriously, I don't see the point of it. The only point of a sea vessel would be to take you from one piece of land to another, so to introduce sea craft new land would have to be created for there to be a point to it.
    A hovercraft is an interesting idea though. At first I dismissed it because of all the hills and mountains in the wastes, it would be less than useless. However, travelling through the swamps is a real pain in the arse and could be made much easier with such a vehicle.
    As for a floating platform for players to fit on and fight, that sounds a lot like land to me. If the hope is that you fall in the water if you're not careful, I'm not sure many players will be a fan of that. The ultimate parashock. You can barely move and you can't fight back. No thanks.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty