Default [FIXED][R#176] Black Dragon Delivery Missions (from the Job Term) are all broken

I've taken a handful of delivery missions from the Job Terms recently that have been broken.

These missions begin with a visit to one of the Black Dragon wiseguys, then to a Protopharma Employee (various), and finally to a BD contact in Pepper park 3. Invariably the BD in Pepper Park 3 is absent. I've experienced this repeatedly, and have not had a BD delivery mission work to the end yet as a result. The other two NPCs are there in each case.

I have a theory that at some point all of the BD contacts in PP3 were replaced or removed and the mission data was not updated to match. What do you think?

There are some BD Contacts just inside the passage to the Black Dragon Faction Office. As a temp work around can you try talking with those guys to see if the mission completes?

Some Black Dragon contacts have been added to Pepper Park 3 in the next patch which will solve this issue.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT