Default Bug Report Sub Forums

I think a lot of the community have woken up to the realisation that we now have a dev team that is actively working to fix and improve the game, and with this has come a lot more bug reports and discussions.

It might be an idea to implement sub forums under various headings. E.g

Game Mechanics
    Game World and Visual
    Item
    Misc

I know Trivaldi has take an active approach to squashing visual bugs such as floating trees and boxes, these are currently seen as stickies on the bug report forum.

Thoughts?

it Might get a bit a convoluted but at the same time could be a cool idea and as far as i know about 2 mins work.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I would not do that too early. There are already too many boards that are not widely used - continuuing with adding even more (probably unused) boards might confuse someone. (Yes, i will get confused by so many different sub boards).

And... if there is a floating tree that prevents you from moving into the direction you want to - where would you post that? Visual? Mechanics? What if the tree spawns little trees to mob you?

Nah but for real i like the idea of grouping those topics. Maybe use [TAGS] ?

The bug report forums main purpose is to serve as a central inbox for your reports.
    Of course, we also utilize an internal bugtracker to properly manage your reports and our roadmap.
    I'll look into the use of tags for the bug report forum for additional clarity, but I feel further fragmentation of forums is neither required nor desirable.
    Last edited by Mokoi; 31-12-12 at 23:10.