Loitering With Intent Cornhusker's Avatar

Default [00785][R#179] hacknet issue

Ok, when I am leveling in hacknet, not sure if it is the same with everyone, but I run into the issue of the mobs showing they are taking damage as it shows the damage they take in numbers. But, it doesn't reflect on their health bar. As it doesn't show the damage on health bar they will never die, and the damage goes down barely ever. If I turn my back to the mob for a second then look back the damage reflects to the health bar and it will die in a few hits if I keep turning my back to the mob to I guess reset the health bar to show actual value. The same goes for the actual 'final killing blow' as if I know it needs one hit to kill it, it will take forever unless I cast the attack and turn to look away once again and it will die. Please tell me if this is just me or something that has yet to be addressed. FYI, I was in low and mid sec logins when I tested this. It might not be happening across all of hacknet.
    Last edited by Cornhusker; 05-02-13 at 15:33.

It is because of the high frequency of you hacknet weapon.
    try to make a small break in between the clicks. Never hold down the mouse button.

Nevertheless ... it is indeed a bug!

He doesnt seem to be saying that he is getting a buggy cast that interupts itself mid cast so nothing comes out, but that if after shooting the target several times he then turns his cam to face away from the mob then turns himself back the mobs health bar actually shows how much health the target has left.
    I found this as well but in my case i just had to untarget the mob and then retarget it and seemed to show the right level of health, or sometimes just wait a while between 1 cast and the next one i do till its worked.