Default [R#176] [T#177] Powerarmor fail after ressurection

I know this is an old bug, but maybe it can be fixed somehow

When wearing one power armor, dying and being ressurected, your power armor will most likely not be active (while still wearing).

Although your weapons might look useable, they are not until the PA was dragged into the inventory and back into the armor-window. Zoning often helps too, but most of the time you will die in a cave or somewhere you don't want to zone.

For some reason, I thought this was fixed in one of the community patches, but having looked over the patchnotes, I couldn't find it.
    I just want to point out that this is still happening, at least on [T#188]. Taking PA off and on again doesn't fix it, either. Only a full relog (wait 30 seconds) fixes it.

Well, for me puting it on and off again did fix it. However, a proper fix would be cool. Kinda unhandy to strip and get dressed again during a fight...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Sometimes the armor disappears during unequip than you're doomed in a fight

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace