Thats just Nidhogg, he like to look in on us from time to time

Even then, when you cannot see him, Niddy can always see you

Back on topic however, can you provide any details as to what might have lead to this happening? Was the client running for a significant amount of time, had you done anything you might not always do etc etc. As much information as possible may help us identify this issue which shows it's head in quite a few places.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

The creepy spirit of Christmas?^^
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Even then, when you cannot see him, Niddy can always see you

Back on topic however, can you provide any details as to what might have lead to this happening? Was the client running for a significant amount of time, had you done anything you might not always do etc etc. As much information as possible may help us identify this issue which shows it's head in quite a few places.
    Texture replacement is something that Neocron just does some times. Sky ok is one of the common ones, along with other sprites like blood, or explosion decals. Can't say I've ever noticed any particular pattern.

I only walked through the sector and searched for spiders to kill. If i remember right the textures wasnt there as i synched in the sector. They came after a few minutes as i walked through the sector. The first picture i saw was the second link i've posted. As i turned araound i saw the man. I took the screenshots and switched to the desktop to post it here and as i switched back ingame the textures wasnt there any more. I dont know if this is reproducable but i can try it.

That first one looks a lot of those Nicholas Cage- 'you don't say' memes.
    Creepy, I like it.
    Saturn
    BruteForce - HC Tank - New Dawn - Twilight Guardian - RETIRED
    PsiCorps - APU Monk - New Dawn - Twilight Guardian - RETIRED
    Unlimited - Constructor Spy - New Dawn - Twilight Guardian - RETIRED
    Macenzie - Rifle Stealth PE - New Dawn - Twilight Guardian - RETIRED

Titan
    Brute Force - HC Tank - City Admin