Default "Rollback" of Vedeena to R#176

In order to keep the state of both servers, Titan and Vedeena, as close as possible, Vedeena has been patched to fully comply with R#176. Threfore the old testserver clients are invalidated and you will have to make a copy of your retail client again. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we think this is necessary erase as many sources for errors as possible in advance.

Slauncha
    Alduin
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Very good! Thank you, and keep up the good work!

Regards & Happy Holidays

How can you get on the Testserver atm?

Launcher says you need a copy of a #176 client, but my retail copy ist #178.

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRobot View Post
    How can you get on the Testserver atm?

Launcher says you need a copy of a #176 client, but my retail copy ist #178.
    You need to install a new copy of Neocron. Then download the patches upto #176 from either the FTP or the THN Downloads page(link in sig to THN), change the updater.ini as per the http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...the-Testserver

And you should be all set to go!
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!