für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Default No loot Enemies: Add Junk Loot

I wasn't sure if that would better fit the Bug Forum, but since I do not know what was intended I guess I am at the right place here.

There are a few Enemies out there with no loot. Thats sometimes annoying, when you just fough a few high levels but get no extra loot, but most of the times this are Story spawned Enemies, so why not.
    But recently I stumbled upon some Vandals of the Anarchy Breed (CR ~60).
    One attacked me so I killed him. While fighting the nearstanding freidn decided he would not stand by while I shoot at his friend (from a good bit away) and charged at me too. The first one fell, I focused on the second. Then the first one respawned (in the same place, and very fast - because of no loot), saw that I shot at his friend and charged at me. I guess if I hadn't manouvered away I could have repeated that for some time.
    Later I saw a package of threee of them very close together, around a house. Not much chance to look into that house without being constantly attacked by those Anarchy Breed, since they respawn ASAP.

So I thought if they really should have no loot, maybe they could get Junk Loot at least (Wood for example), so that they stay on the ground for a bit of time at least.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

Killed lots of these before, but never thought about that respawning problem. Valid point.