Default [00714][R#176] Models in main menu/char creation

The models are off-position in the main menu and char creation.

In the character selection screen (after picking server) my characters are peeking over the bottom edge of the boxes, so you can't see their entire face. In character creation, the model is too far away, so when you use the slider bar to zoom in to the face, it is still too far away to see the face texture very well. Does not seem to be affected by different resolutions as I tried them all.

I think it varies from screen res to screen res! As on 1960 x 1050 they fit in, my APU could with a yellow pages though!

*BURNER

This kinda doesnt work out for me. This is an original sized picture, i am running windowsmode to simply alt-tab without any problems :/
    Last edited by netster; 11-12-12 at 22:39. Reason: adding a link
    i miss ya, pheebz

Quote Originally Posted by netster View Post
    This kinda doesnt work out for me. This is an original sized picture, i am running windowsmode to simply alt-tab without any problems :/
    Here is what it looks like for me (since 176)

Lemme stick Kane's Let's Play here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRaCsYw8vEU

If you go to the 3:00 min mark, he quickly zooms all the way to the right, and you can see that for him as well, it doesn't zoom close to the face anymore.
    Last edited by Izeo; 12-12-12 at 03:06.

I assumed everyone had those two problems but maybe it's OS or gpu related.

So on this computer I'm Windows XP Pro 64-bit, onboard gpu Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT

Yeah its screen resolution. For me the faces are zoomed in and to the bottom right so you only see their right eye and about 1/4 of their skull/ear area.

Quote Originally Posted by netster View Post

you know the alt tabbing issues are sorted now? i can tab in and out freely now and im running a gt220m card in my laptop.

I get same issues as everyone else on char select. It looks kinda funny. like all my guys are different sizes in terms of height or something. anyway its a minor issue to me.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?