If you have a codebreaker you shouldnt need to hack the DB at all. Thats the point of the Codebreaker. It needs to have some form of value. Yeah DeusEX I hear what youre saying. I realise you meant the "mules" people create for just this kind of thing. I was just thinking about the rest of the population. My main is a spy but my first love (no joke) was my PE. I tend to be biased towards them because I loved (and still do) my PE the most. I look at everything through the eyes of the Private Eye I guess and see if he would be excluded from whatever skill is attempting to be created because ultimately its one more thing he can just about manage if it is implemented correctly, or not if he is not. It tempers my thoughts so to speak.

You are correct in the alt business but people will ALWAYS do this if there is the opportunity. If you stick a faction sympathy requirement on it then people will just do their recycle missions to achieve that sympathy. I have no problem with any of this as I feel it is a legitimate way to play as no rules are being broken. I just think if there are capped runners (probably more of them than 0/2 mules) then they need to be included in said mechanic also.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex Machina View Post
    The alternative with two or more databases (there are already two or three "NPCs" in the location) might have
    1) 50 Sympathy and 100 Hack for free download
    2) 75 Sympathy and 75 Hack for free download
    3) 95 Sympathy for free download
    That sounds like a good idea for me.
    Because to get the Glove or other Hacknet Items is way too easy, now. So there is not such a great motivation for having a high Hack skill.

MFG

Default Agree

Sorry for double post

Just wanted to show my support for changing the ease of access to hdb items. as the game stands you have /2 nubs collecting lvl60 gloves and top lvl drones and chips. Hacknet and a wonderful market are being eliminated from the gAme.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12