Default [00726][R#176] Very tiny model

Doing the Berserker Jones quest, got the Shin-metal from the guy in Smuggler's Cave. It has a model I had never seen before, like an "iron ingot" icon. I threw it on the ground to see the model, and it's nearly invisible because it's so tiny. I'm not sure if this is true for other unique courier items in Jones missions.

Now it's a game right?.. "Find the shin-metal"

One more bug with the Berserker Jones mission. The first-person-model of the Tsuru sword has all of its polygons facing the wrong way - the model is inside-out. Maybe modifying the raw model is not possible now, but maybe it's possible to replace the model with the normal "sword" model of Neocron?

Quote Originally Posted by Izeo View Post
    One more bug with the Berserker Jones mission. The first-person-model of the Tsuru sword has all of its polygons facing the wrong way - the model is inside-out. Maybe modifying the raw model is not possible now, but maybe it's possible to replace the model with the normal "sword" model of Neocron?
    I have noticed this too. It's been like that for ages
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.