für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Default Maybe remove Lioon Reza - or clone him

I have the feeling I lived through the part of the story of Lioon Reza finally fading and the knowledge becoming public(of course not at the same time). But still he wishes us a good day in the announcements in the city. Recently a Copbot told me how he reigns pover the city. And such things.

I guess adjusting NPCs and such things to the lore isn't really a high priority. And somehow it would be sad to have an announcement gone and not replaced.
    But nonetheless I found it amusing that many people speak of him as if he is alive.

I can't remember the exact circumstances of his death, it wasn't really that important since he never was a public figure, so it staid the same after he was gone, but I guess if this circumstances were somehow fitting, making him come back would be an alternate solution. But I do not know how credible that would be ;-)
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

They gave us access to his apt so we could investigate the murder.

Tbh though how do you know he didnt just GR?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Highest Ranked Psi-Monk Ever Forget My Name's Avatar

Follow the lore?

Why are there still people in TG Canyon? Why is anyone even allowed to enter it after it being nuked? Why are FA runners not starting in FA? Why aren't cop bots shooting TG runners on site?

I do agree with you that Neocron needs to update it's lore big time, but that is something down the road. Balance and bug fixes are priority.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Majestic_12 / Cold Steel Mercs / Phoenix LTD / P.I.M.P / Immune

my techs for trade

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Forget My Name View Post
    Follow the lore? [...]
    I can agree (to some degree) with almost anything.
    Why are FA Runners not starting in TH (corrected to be right)
    well I am confused about that too, they should be.
    Why aren't cop bots shooting TG runners on site?
    Maybe they should, or there should be extra City Admin Guards in some Areas. But maybe Copbots don't because they are not programmed to be able to differentiate because its difficult.
    I do agree with you that Neocron needs to update it's lore big time, but that is something down the road. Balance and bug fixes are priority
    Full agreement, the priority is very low. Still, better its said somewhere than not ;-)
    Why are there still people in TG Canyon? Why is anyone even allowed to enter it after it being nuked?
    Because Lorewise a team of scientists around ... Klara Taitkoma (FA), I think managed to clear the canyon of radiation with the help of many, many runners that organized materials and so on.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

and jack red is the man running the show for reeza, now. i'm still pretty sure he's the one who killed him in the first place, but that storyline never got continued :/
    --|current characters: ray leftfield | ash lipvig |--
    raindrops on roses | happy disney animals | this makes my parts hurt

Quote Originally Posted by DER_julu View Post
    and jack red is the man running the show for reeza, now. i'm still pretty sure he's the one who killed him in the first place, but that storyline never got continued :/
    I've got a hunch that this is what Chenoa was working on before passing away. So this storyline is sleeping somewhere. Maybe the Devs have access to it, maybe not. But I definitely hope so.