I just hope that someone acknowledges this. Or at least reads it, strokes their chin and puts a word in to the DEVs.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface_Speak View Post
    what would be REALLY nice: all those things.There are weapons that no one uses since they're "shit",the only valuable weapons reachable for PE's are WoC.Change the useless weapons AND lower WOC Xp req's so that people dont HAVE to level WoC.It will be a matter of preference again,not a requirement to compete.
    AMEN to that.

Will. Lykos assured me they read these and will take note. thats all we can ask for. thats why i wrote this.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I know Triv reads em. He said so in another thread. I meant I hope that whoever is in charge of making the decisions on what goes on on the test server and what does not etc has a look.

what he said

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Netphreak View Post
    It also dawned on me that the implant bonus changes of 2.2 probably hit the PE the hardest (the old +5 DEX imps) making getting the required DEX to use the WoC guns more difficult than it should be.
    Nope. Even more Dex available to PEs from imps these days.

very true you can get to 108 without drugs now adays, great for rk1000'ing your way to woc

the only decent timely'ish fashion to do soon a pe

WOC is over-estimated. we need to change that. and we need to make lower-TL rare (and even non-rare) weapons viable for PvE and PvP. i believe this is the way to more fun while playing and more variety of playing styles, while pushing everyone faster into woc would sadly waste remarkable parts of the game.

I agree Torg about the balancing rare and non rare. That has been said since rare weapons have been around. The old faithful Blacksun ray pistol being the only viable non-rare pistol until the advent of the tl92 pulselaser is the exception that proves this requirement.

However - the proposed changes in this thread arent about pushing everyone into woc faster, theyre about making Woc for PE's the same as everyone else. At no point does this change make PE's go any faster to woc than any other class.

giggidi giggidi gooo Ghostface_Speak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    However - the proposed changes in this thread arent about pushing everyone into woc faster, theyre about making Woc for PE's the same as everyone else. At no point does this change make PE's go any faster to woc than any other class.
    ^this

It's obviously some sort of calculation error (one we had to deal with for way too long)
    Inspector Mittens

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

The other option of course, is as discussed in this thread, to simply drop the different learning rates for different classes. It would then, in principle take the same time for a PE to get to WoC Dex as a Spy from 0/2 (just much longer after cap for a PE).

Practically of course, it would still take a PE a bit longer - slightly less XP due to lower TL weapons, slightly less XP due to team XP divided more ways.

"I want it." "I want it to have my children!"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beta 4:Alex Thompsun - Melee Tank

NC1:
    Uranus:Silent W - Rifle Spy(Underworld - TT)
    Saturn:Captain Morgan - PPU (NeG32 - Crahn)

NC2:
    Terra: Dubzilla - Rifle Spy - (Clan Xero - TG)
    Titan: Warbot Cola - Research // Captain Morgan - HC Tank // Jack Nicholson - Rifle PE

- Mature, experienced player looking for a trustworthy clan for PvP and hunting.

@thewarbot on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    As far as I remember, PEs gain dex xp at 80% that of spies. Their cap level is less than 80% total xp than that of a spy (something like 28m), so they actually reach cap faster. However they have the same xp level as everyone else for reaching WoC, this means they reach WoC much slower, especially since they can't use the higher TL weapons that grant more xp and kill mobs faster.

Setting PE WoC to 100m rather than 257m might be a good idea.
    100 mill sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Next patch please!

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Next patch please!
    Yes please :P
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beta 4:Alex Thompsun - Melee Tank

NC1:
    Uranus:Silent W - Rifle Spy(Underworld - TT)
    Saturn:Captain Morgan - PPU (NeG32 - Crahn)

NC2:
    Terra: Dubzilla - Rifle Spy - (Clan Xero - TG)
    Titan: Warbot Cola - Research // Captain Morgan - HC Tank // Jack Nicholson - Rifle PE

- Mature, experienced player looking for a trustworthy clan for PvP and hunting.

@thewarbot on Twitter

This sounds great and more realistic to actually gain woc, i have been droning my PE most days for about 2 months til about 2 weeks ago when i gave up.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast