NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRobot View Post
    Because everyone I ever talked to ingame or on TS hates that tard chip, and there are just some carebears on the forum who spam how great that chip is all day, because noone reads their shit stories in the rp subforum.
    I assume with your date on the forums you are 12. The problem that you don't understand is not all of us have the energy of a 12 year old nor do we come from a broken home. We don't take out our anger and and troll and grief people all day even though they are under you in levels and such.

Some people like the idea of yeah I hit maxed stats and understand the fun and risks of PVP. But the problem is when some people become obsessed like yourself and ruin the fun for us.

So really if you want to know why we like the LE its because of people like you. Besides that even us LE users want to see more balance and encouragement to take it out.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

What if high level hunting-grounds were NO LE Warzone for everyone ?

Even if player is LEd, he gets temp un-LEd for the time he remains in, upon entrance to exiting, a bit like NF.

Warzone bit is also important, no dropbelt. And only in rare-loot, high-lv places.

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    What if high level hunting-grounds were NO LE Warzone for everyone ?

Even if player is LEd, he gets temp un-LEd for the time he remains in, upon entrance to exiting, a bit like NF.

Warzone bit is also important, no dropbelt. And only in rare-loot, high-lv places.
    This is what I wanted TBH but then people got really bad. Apparently they enjoy being an LE PVE Rares Drone farmer.. That is how the game is apparently played. And then they use the argument when I say this is a PVP Game that its not but then wtf are they doing because that kind of farming aint really a RPG/PVE game that's just plain old exploiting to me :P

People keep trying to blame pve drone farmers? and they want to be able to kill them? Why not just out dmg them take the kill then theyll leave, you people are borderline sociopaths, seriously any properly spec'd three star CR class with an extra cpu in their head will completely out dmg an LE'd two star droner.

So some people on a TS server hate people with LE's call them carebears, but would't kill them and are not grievers ?

I didnt hear carebears complaining/defending themselves until they were attacked on the forums as usual.

Highest Ranked Psi-Monk Ever Forget My Name's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    People keep trying to blame pve drone farmers? and they want to be able to kill them? Why not just out dmg them take the kill then theyll leave, you people are borderline sociopaths, seriously any properly spec'd three star CR class with an extra cpu in their head will completely out dmg an LE'd two star droner.

So some people on a TS server hate people with LE's call them carebears, but would't kill them and are not grievers ?

I didnt hear carebears complaining/defending themselves until they were attacked on the forums as usual.
    I think you are one of the only other intelligent posters left here...
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Majestic_12 / Cold Steel Mercs / Phoenix LTD / P.I.M.P / Immune

my techs for trade

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Just remove that tard chip pls. Ppl can rp in their apartments.
    On the contrary - some Roleplayers really enjoy that their actions can be visualized ingame. With which I mean - they like not to write their fight but fight it. Players who center around defending their faction, making faction aims, dealing in drugs in nonsecure areas...
    They can't roleplay in appartments. But most of them also cannot let their LE Chip inside, so maybe you don't notice them, but they are roleplayers all the same.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

I think you guys need to calm down some. Debates are good but the flaming is getting out of control.

I do not understand why you guys are against giving the non le'd more incentives. If they take the LE out then all this evil that you LE people are preaching (Chuck Norris, Forget...) will be visited on them. You wont have to read these threads then either.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Because everyone I ever talked to ingame or on TS hates that tard chip, and there are just some carebears on the forum who spam how great that chip is all day, because noone reads their shit stories in the rp subforum.
    I don't think RP is related to LE. I'm not capped/clanned so I use LE, and I don't RP.

NC For Free!

BlueRobot would be an example of a player on my own servers that would have been removed from day 1. He is nothing but a kid or with the attitude of a kid. He just wants to be mr tough because hes been picked on all his life and its bullshit. Thanks for trying be one of the many who like destroying online games.

Call me wimpy... or a carebear I don't really mind

But for me I actually ENJOY and have FUN just playing neocron as a PVE game and I like the fact that the LE gives that choice (it seems to be one of the best ways to implement PVP and PVE together unlike many other MMOs).

I also do not see why an LE'd player should be restricted from playing high level content (we have worked hard to level up to the required level too).

If it truly is just about an LE'd player locking a farming spot because another player cannot kill them and remove them from farming then the game needs a lot more high end farming spots or ways for multiple people to farm the same spot.

Now if it is about Non-LE'd players having more people to PVP with... then actually just come out and say it - because asking truthfully for what you want will progress the discussion further because everyone will know what people are aiming to achieve.
    "Without change something deep within us sleeps: The sleeper must awaken"

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Siuko View Post
    Call me wimpy... or a carebear I don't really mind

But for me I actually ENJOY and have FUN just playing neocron as a PVE game and I like the fact that the LE gives that choice (it seems to be one of the best ways to implement PVP and PVE together unlike many other MMOs).

I also do not see why an LE'd player should be restricted from playing high level content (we have worked hard to level up to the required level too).

If it truly is just about an LE'd player locking a farming spot because another player cannot kill them and remove them from farming then the game needs a lot more high end farming spots or ways for multiple people to farm the same spot.

Now if it is about Non-LE'd players having more people to PVP with... then actually just come out and say it - because asking truthfully for what you want will progress the discussion further because everyone will know what people are aiming to achieve.
    Leaving PvP aside for a second, if the issues with mobs, damage, clipping into terrain making you unable to hit them, their instant aim, seemingly unlimited range at times, locations etc were fixed and; weapon damage was balanced making more weapons viable for decent damage output, Neocron would have a pretty unique and enjoyable PvE experience in the world of MMORPGs out there.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Quote Originally Posted by Forget My Name View Post
    I think you are one of the only other intelligent posters left here...
    by insulting the rest of the community in one post i can see you clearly aren't.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    by insulting the rest of the community in one post i can see you clearly aren't.
    I love how to you, only you and your mates are the community.... fuck everyone else right?

Im still not understanding your issue with LE's, you want more incentive for players not to use them? it is in fact the opposite they leave it in so they do have to deal with jerkies like yourself and your mates.

Not everyone plays in the same time zone you cant box everyone in to what you want for your entertainment.

Im still not understanding, this new found needs to remove LE's or their functionality all of the sudden, what suddenly changed?

There are incentive to remove your LE and there incentive to leave your LE in, depends on the characters priorities and not yours as it should be.

Highest Ranked Psi-Monk Ever Forget My Name's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I do not understand why you guys are against giving the non le'd more incentives.
    Why should a person who takes their LE out get more incentives then they already have?

You can already kill other players. What more do you need? I don't see how "lore and story" has anything to do with forcing players to PvP by making their LE chips fall out.

If they take the LE out then all this evil that you LE people are preaching (Chuck Norris, Forget...) will be visited on them.
    Huh? I don't know what you are talking about. Could you be a bit more specific on what these evils are, please? I may have said some stuff you are referring too, but I don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    I love how to you, only you and your mates are the community.... fuck everyone else right?
    He isn't worth having an intelligent discussion with. Like putting a child at the kids table so the adults can talk, I just put him on ignore. You'd think most of these ego-kiddies would have grown up in the past 10 years, but you'd be surprised.

Im still not understanding, this new found needs to remove LE's or their functionality all of the sudden, what suddenly changed?
    It's simple. Neocron doesn't have a high population, but these kids want to gank players at their whim, so the more un le'd players there are, the more defenseless low ranking people they can kill in Plaza 2.

There are incentive to remove your LE and there incentive to leave your LE in, depends on the characters priorities and not yours as it should be.
    This is very true. ReaKKtor gave these kids exactly what they wanted years ago, and they all left because they weren't as hardcore as they thought they were. The current Dev. team will not be mucking around with LE chips anymore. They are too smart to go down that road again.
    Last edited by Forget My Name; 04-12-12 at 18:41.
    Majestic_12 / Cold Steel Mercs / Phoenix LTD / P.I.M.P / Immune

my techs for trade

You should probably just go back and read some of your previous posts then because me and my mates (ie the rest of the community who can read) just see an angry individual spouting bs whilst hiding behind his LE chip.

I couldnt care less if people kept their le in or not. Right now I am levelling some chars for fighting on the meagre playing time I have. I am having a blast doing it. I have been ganked plenty of times whilst doing that but I have not come here to rage about it. I do see you flaming and bringing insults into every single post however and quoting stuff/jumping to wild conclusions/sweeping generalisations and other basically hate-filled posts. It just makes you look bad.

At the end of the day its all up to the individual if they take out their le or not. All I am interested in is the good of the game. I tell all the noobs to keep their le in at the start at least on their first char. I am more responsible than many however. I have seen and felt the frustration first hand of getting pked by people much higher level who then go and spend hours sat in a safezone hiding and flaming.

I would like to see a thriving population personally, LE'd or not there are still people to trade with. I want the pokes and the research and the other tradeskills I get from the LE'd players. I am happy with that, if they dont want to take out their le and join in the fun then thats up to them.

I do not understand why YOU who has an LE in gets all high and mighty when I (who doesnt) ask for something for other people like me getting a bonus or an incentive or whatever else. Its not like YOU wouldnt also get that incentive/bonus if you spent the ten minutes (yeah thats all it takes to free your mind sweetheart) to take out your le and join in with the rest of us. I am not forcing anyone to do it. I am asking for them to have the choice offered EXACTLY like they do now, only with a few more incentives. There is no gun to anyone's head and there is no auto-pop out of any LE chip. I am saying if they make that choice give them a bonus to do so. If they decide against it then leave things as they are.

Not everyone who likes to pvp is a ganker. To be fair I have more often than not left the other Non-le'd players alone 90% of the time that I have passed them in the street or out in the wastes. I do not need to pvp in NC. I have Battlefield for that. However I enjoy the constant looking over my shoulder part cos i love a good fight.

At times I have had to fight with people if they attack me because thats self defence and at times I have taken my revenge for previous wrong doings. Again I do not see what is wrong with this course of action.

What I cannot understand is these clearly childish insults just because I have an alternative viewpoint on this issue.

Seriously now PLEASE come back with a constructive post for once in this thread.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast