Thread: Fast track PvP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

As mentioned, any PvP kill mission is horribly open to unenforceable abuse.

Extra xp for non-LEed runners or less for LEed runners (like back in the day) I might agree with, and I do like the option to re-implant beyond the current level restriction if that were in place.

As I have maintained all the way through. XP Gain is the only real way to do it. I guess reimplanting the LE might work up to a point. But I think if you go past level 50 with it out (instead of 30) then you should not be able to put it back in.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

The whole point of re-implanting the LE at any level is to avoid the potential abuse that comes along with no LE. Also a lot of tradeskillers level non-tradeskill in order to not take forever, there's not much value for a tradeskiller to be un-LE'd (especially researchers).

Level 3 buffs are good. I have removed the LE from one of my tradeskillers and am about to do the same with the second when I get a chip to replace it with. With a buff and a drug thats 20 more research in the comfort of my own home. I have levelled all of my tradeskillers (on Uranus/Titan/Terra) as tradeskillers. The only other thing I used was a Rhino. I just do missions in the hq during the down time or when I feel like relaxing and listening to music and playing.

There are plenty of places to go to chill out even without an le in.

You can also receive lvl3 buffs from an LE'd ppu, and there's no 4th research head chip so its not really advantageous to remove the LE. But I suppose we should leave it up to the players to edcide for themselves.

Don't get me wrong I'd be well up for a new research chip line.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12