Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    I'd wish there was a way to the devs to improve the AI of the Copbots and Faction Guards
    I was a fan of the old NC1 "orbital beam" rifles that all the copbots had. The plasma rifles they have now seem weaker, and tend to miss. On my rank /22 char with no resists, I can shoot a copbot and take a handful of hits before having to go behind a corner. I do wish they were scary so that even capped players would be afraid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Izeo View Post
    I was a fan of the old NC1 "orbital beam" rifles that all the copbots had. The plasma rifles they have now seem weaker, and tend to miss. On my rank /22 char with no resists, I can shoot a copbot and take a handful of hits before having to go behind a corner. I do wish they were scary so that even capped players would be afraid of them.
    I find their inability to check their Line of Fire worse then their damage output... And their weakness for indoor pools...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

if you put different faction guards together in the same zone; it is fairly easy to get them stuck fighting each-other in an infinite loop "exploit", making them rather useless and "exploitable"

There aren't any faction guards in p2. Closest is pp lab but they're over the zone line. The faction guards wouldn't cross zones either. Pp1 is ts 2 is bd and 3 is crahn.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

oh, how much i loved to watch next guards fighting copbots in plaza 4. not going to come back, i know. could we pleez get more NPC action? and yes, move stupid zoneline fighting back to pepper park, for all those not man enough to engage in a real outpost fights.

I would like to see this change. Remove any Copbots from the Pepper Park areas(excluding the subway entrances). Make P2 under guard instead. Increase cop bot damage and health. I've always liked fights in Pepper Park. The atmosphere is perfect for it. Lots of danger and prostitutes.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beta 4:Alex Thompsun - Melee Tank

NC1:
    Uranus:Silent W - Rifle Spy(Underworld - TT)
    Saturn:Captain Morgan - PPU (NeG32 - Crahn)

NC2:
    Terra: Dubzilla - Rifle Spy - (Clan Xero - TG)
    Titan: Warbot Cola - Research // Captain Morgan - HC Tank // Jack Nicholson - Rifle PE

- Mature, experienced player looking for a trustworthy clan for PvP and hunting.

@thewarbot on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12