Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Get a laptop from this century..

Dont blame the volunteers (that Work on this in their FREE-TIME), that they want to minimize the technical Work a bit.. Sorry that you belong to the 1% that cant run DX9..
    1. Read my full post. --> Directx 9.0c is running
    2. Dont wrote things i never said. --> I love the work of the volunteers and they know it!
    3. You know my Laptop? --> I think a Laptop with a Dual Core Processor is from this "Century"
    4. Post things to the threadheadline or to help other players --> dont trolling!

Back to topic: Can some post me please the neocron.ini PREFDRIVER = "xxxxx" entry for a dx9 generic drivername?
    Serena

Goofy bug to report: When i spawned my quad on my PE it spawned a DOY Scout instead. weird. i dismissed it and respawned it and it was actually a quad.

The run speed is still bothering the hell out of me.

Lover of all things Charlatans TheonlyoneIknow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frkline View Post
    Great work, guys!

Unfortunately, there seem to be a few issues with mobs clipping / teleporting, as well as silent damage. I frequently hunt Warbots in J_02, next to the bunker, with my LE'd character (Bryson). After the patch:
    - Been engaged with mobs who don't appear to be dealing damage to me, yet I will silently lose health.
    - Been engaged with Warbots who appear to be far away, then... Wham! The Warbot teleports right next to me.

Saw this pretty frequently yesterday evening.
    I get the same in J_04.

Hunting Warbots with a Tangent Commando Sniper Rifle, (Desperado broken atm), and a Ray of God.

Shots that "hit" but are on the edge of weapon range do not show damage as a figure, but the mobs health bar depletes. Mob has to PRETTY close in order to see the damage figure.

Also, on the subject of weapon range, a TL79 Sniper rifle should ALWAYS be better than most other rifles. Sadly, since #175, it seems I get about 3 extra steps as apposed to almost half the sector map, (jk).

TL79 Sniper - 1290m
    RoG - 593m

This should not translate to 3 extra steps in play.

Neither can 3rd person be selected whilst using the TL79 sniper. Used to be able to pre #175, as well as showing the HUD, (for damage taking purposes and the amount of health left of player).

So I'm thinking there's gonna be a reroll because of all the bugs? And a double exp weekend?
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

OK i can't unfortunately login

I have updated as requested although runing DX 11 not 9. Client opens, char screen fine, see the new neocron background you have added to synch screen (Nice touch) but the client crashes. Client.exe error.

I have deleted Models.tmp and set cache to 1 but still no good

help......

P.S.
    Files that help describe the problem: SO SAYS MY DANG COMPUTER!!!

AppData\Local\Temp\WERD9A.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

AppData\Local\Temp\WER2A7E.tmp.appcompat.txt

AppData\Local\Temp\WER2C05.tmp.mdmp

Closed - Until Further Notice

Well you can run both dx 9 and 11 on same comp.
    Can also confirm from ooc from a dev somekind of rollback is incomng.
    They will post info when they decided what and howto.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelly View Post
    Well you can run both dx 9 and 11 on same comp.
    How so? It won't let me install DX9 as detects newer version

Closed - Until Further Notice

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle View Post
    How so? It won't let me install DX9 as detects newer version
    That sounds a bit odd since DX9, DX10, DX11 are sort of diff libs that cane be installed. And sort of required since most games are not say dx 11 :P

Anyways my current issue just a few min ago is that I can't create a character. I deleted one and tried to create a new one diff name and no luck.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Also delete everything in AppData\Local\Temp and try again

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

DX11 effectively contains DX9.

NC For Free!

Okay, I want to confirm for me anyways its impossible to create a character right now. It hangs and then takes you to the screen to do tut or not and then no character in the char screen was created.

Could anyone else take 2 min to see if they are able to make a new char?

some of my old characters are now running at half speed; I dont care what anyone says about run speed not being effected by recalculated stats. Im thinking only some characters are being effected.

It is now super simple to dupe anything, money or items!

This is ifnormation about d x 11 to 9 posted on the net --->
    This backwards compatibility doesnot mean that all your games will run out of the box, they depend from a "fitting" DX environment, so the installation of a DirectX version that came with the game or - preferrably, as it saves time - of the DX WebInstaller is necessary.
    As dx 11 contains the core of dx 9 but not all that dx 9 got.

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Yelly View Post
    This is ifnormation about d x 11 to 9 posted on the net --->
    This backwards compatibility doesnot mean that all your games will run out of the box, they depend from a "fitting" DX environment, so the installation of a DirectX version that came with the game or - preferrably, as it saves time - of the DX WebInstaller is necessary.
    As dx 11 contains the core of dx 9 but not all that dx 9 got.
    This was a better way to explain it but yup this is correct. Your sort of missing all the components but you have the base install its pretty much like certain features missing but think its just lib files but install via the dx installer?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    some of my old characters are now running at half speed; I dont care what anyone says about run speed not being effected by recalculated stats. Im thinking only some characters are being effected.

It is now super simple to dupe anything, money or items!

Well this essentially gaurantee's a roll-back. Make sure the dev's know exactly how the duping is going down. you think this one thing especially would have been on the top of the lists of things to make sure wuoldn't be easy to do with a new patch as this is the reason we all started fresh on Titan isn't it? To wipe the slate clean of all the duped items from years of cheaters?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast