Default Weapon Quality - and Hightech vendors

Ok so there's two things i've noticed while playing nc on titan:

- when the server had new people coming they used the storebought weapons largely, newbies don't know these are actually horrible in quality and a built one is way more effective! Why not close down the enormous damage output and quality gap between storebought and built?
    - Hightech weapon vendors / ammo vendors, why is there none in plaza? Everything is focussed around p1 and it's a looooong walk to via 2 to get some or to dangerous pepper park 3!
    Poke me baby, one more time!

Quote Originally Posted by Britney View Post
    - when the server had new people coming they used the storebought weapons largely, newbies don't know these are actually horrible in quality and a built one is way more effective! Why not close down the enormous damage output and quality gap between storebought and built?
    Instead it would be more helpful to encourage the runners to approach crafters. This way both profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Britney View Post
    - Hightech weapon vendors / ammo vendors, why is there none in plaza? Everything is focussed around p1 and it's a looooong walk to via 2 to get some or to dangerous pepper park 3!
    Subway.
    Also it gets ppl out of the safezone and lets them see the city.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Regarding the gap in quality, this is more about player knowledge (or the lack of it) and the way the game is introduced to them. There's just about no info on how to obtain weapons.

Adding starter missions/updating the Jones quests so that this info is available addresses this issue better as I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    Regarding the gap in quality, this is more about player knowledge (or the lack of it) and the way the game is introduced to them. There's just about no info on how to obtain weapons.

Adding starter missions/updating the Jones quests so that this info is available addresses this issue better as I see it.
    Yeah well i agree but still storeboughts could get somewhat of a quality boost so they don't do half the damage a built weapon does!
    Poke me baby, one more time!

That's the idea. Get em moving around the city.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

afaik noob support on titan is really good, just ask and you'll receive trader service, small gifts, advice, whatever. even craptalking on help channel usually stops on request. not bad for a free-to-play mmo.