Thread: rework freeze

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd like the freeze to be energy damage with no effect on anything but damage. I'd like it to be called freeze in name only.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Or something like 'Lightning Projector'.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I'd like the freeze to be energy damage with no effect on anything but damage. I'd like it to be called freeze in name only.
    you got it. why waste a good weapon?

Freezers are good? You said earlier they were shit.... Which is it? In fact don't answer. It doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    Or something like 'Lightning Projector'.

Lightning gun. UT2004. YES PLEASE!

So could we agree on keeping Freeze OUT of PVP but giving it back to the COPBOTs so they can be useful again?
    Or can somebody explain to me why that would be a bad idea, too?

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kassad View Post
    So could we agree on keeping Freeze OUT of PVP but giving it back to the COPBOTs so they can be useful again?
    Or can somebody explain to me why that would be a bad idea, too?
    If every single copbot in Pepper Park was to be removed, I wouldnt mind giving copbots para..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I don't want freezer effects in nc. In any form. Clipping issues were highlighted by the lack of parashock. Those issues are now close to being fixed. Let's see what the new patch brings before we go full circle. No Mr kassad I don't want any kind of freeze effects thank you.

Constructor Extraordinaire Jameson Clarke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I don't want freezer effects in nc. In any form. Clipping issues were highlighted by the lack of parashock. Those issues are now close to being fixed. Let's see what the new patch brings before we go full circle. No Mr kassad I don't want any kind of freeze effects thank you.
    Oh, I forgot that they are developing a product for you and you only. I guess the sun and planets revolve around you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    If every single copbot in Pepper Park was to be removed, I wouldnt mind giving copbots para..
    Of course COPBOT placement and behavior must be adjusted appropriate to those changes (back to to Neocron 1) with this.

yeah. great thread. more people flaming each other. LOL good old nc.

Yes to increasing damage but that really is a part of the bigger balance thing as a whole and therefore does not warrant special attention for one gun range in the rare pool. the whole thing needs looking at together.

No to freezers in pvp. EVER.

No to idiots who flame up the thread instead of discussing things in a useful manner.

Yes to the remove copbots idea in pepper park/giving em stronger paralysis where they are deployed. If you been a bad boy you should get spanked.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson Clarke View Post
    Oh, I forgot that they are developing a product for you and you only. I guess the sun and planets revolve around you too.
    Yeah it does. Jesus was handing out memos about it when some nasty Romans pked him. I guess you missed that one.

Or you could just breathe for a moment and realise this is an opinion. The very lifeblood of discussion. Just because I can phrase my opinion in a strongly worded way does not make it any more valuable than yours. It just means I feel strongly about the issue at hand. If you want to offer your own before flaming mine I would be happy to listen to it.

before this discussion will concentrate on... just everything, lets remember the OP. i think we can agree on:

- remove the paralyze effect from freeze guns and replace it with energy (and/or xray), so we have a usable line of guns for PvE
    - remove the paralyze effect from parashock psi modules in PvP, but leave parashock für PvE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12