Thread: Zone J_01 MB

Default Zone J_01 MB

id like to see some Warbots, spiderbots and thoose defuncted cobpots back at J_01. like in the good old days. weve had much more action at MB with them...

lotsa thrill for low lvl runner when someone brought one to the bunker and it whas allways a good show when un-led ppl fought for that hunting spot.
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"
    I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"

Agreed. Love the idea.

We need more raids too.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Yes, bring the WB's back please. Having 10 - 15 noobs attacking then hiding until it's dead is strangely exhilarating.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Make warbots better and more worth it to hunt again

would be nice to see some juggernauts in the wastelands... that would be awesome and terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Setlec View Post
    would be nice to see some juggernauts in the wastelands... that would be awesome and terrifying.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be really cool. maybe a random spawn or once every so often or something. Or kill x number of warbots/titans and Big Momma comes out to see what the fuss is about. It would definitely make warbot farming a LOT more fun. you never quite know when that next kill will be you
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be really cool. maybe a random spawn or once every so often or something. Or kill x number of warbots/titans and Big Momma comes out to see what the fuss is about. It would definitely make warbot farming a LOT more fun. you never quite know when that next kill will be you
    haha yeah that reminds me. one day, ages ago i whas lvling my apu at that launcher pit, a zone east from chester. killed them all with my low lvl aoe spell for hours. then "bam!" they all dissapeard and a great many hurler spawned, bumping up my ass with nades.....

i believe i have seen a "hrhr" in the local chat a second before they droped me.
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"
    I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"