Exclamation [MULTI][CLOSED]Dont forget about these old bugs please...

Trade Bug - Where it randomly resets the trade window and kicks everything back into your inventory, it also messes up the order of everything at the top of your inventory.

Condition Bug - Items showing as usable, with low condition (8/120 for example) but actually being broken, worst culprits are implants when they pop after death, still show as usable, but you need to relog to see that they are broken.

Item Appearance Bug - Also after death, some inventory items get mixed up, Implants that you cant get poked back in, that after a relog turn out to be your boots for example.

Vehicle Repairing - Probably as much as 20-30% of repairs on a vehicle using the remote tool take the nanite use but do not repair the vehicle, this is standing in the same position as the last 5 successful repairs, and the next one will work fine from same position, is it being treated like a gun with the possibility of missing ? if thats the case thats pretty retarded...

Gen Rep - This is a new one on me since coming back, a few times have had the gen rep take my cash, give me the SI, but not teleport me, pretty fricken annoying when it happens, as youre getting a double dose of SI and paying twice for the privelidge to get somewhere.

Will add more when i remember them or come across them.
    Last edited by \\Fényx//; 06-11-12 at 10:35.
    TITAN
    Fenyx Rifle Spy - Fenix PPU Monk -
    Draven HC Tank - Turkish Pistol PE -
    Magneto Slotgod - Fenix-Res Researcher -

I wish NC's soundtrack was a bit more like this ...

Xenocell's indiegogo fundraiser!, mmo fps-rts that ive worked on, check it out

Nice list, Fenyx. Some of these bugs have been around forever.

Thanks for listing them.

these bugs had been worse and more frequent in the past, up to the point where we all did an instant relog after death, so you wouldnt lose valuable items. i feel NC is more reliable than ever before.

Doesnt mean that it is properly fixed though does it ? or that we should just put up with it because 'thats the way it is'
    TITAN

The trade bug is not a bug, it's an anti-macro feature (afaik).

++ Being killed under 3+ drugs makes you unable to resurrect etc. until relog. Sometimes it causes (IMO it's linked) self-semi-resurrect (that one when you can't kill or be killed) and self-full-resurrect (that one that resurrects you with low or rarely full hp) with drugflash
    If you value fapworthy graphics over fun and originality, NC is probably not what you want.

The REAL Walker

Great list! And the post by Linear is really something that should be fixed aswell.

@ DJ
    What would you gain from macro'ing the trade window? :O
    (If its some kinda exploit/duping thingy, that is still possible - dont post it obviously )
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Another to add to the list

Fusion cannons, please please please, tone down the impact flash and stop NC being the number 1 cause of eye cancer
    TITAN

Quote Originally Posted by \\Fényx// View Post
    Another to add to the list

Fusion cannons, please please please, tone down the impact flash and stop NC being the number 1 cause of eye cancer
    But i like that flashy flash bang cannon
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Why isnt the most annoying thing on the list?

RELOAD BUG

Pls fix it. Its more annoying than the EU.
    Last edited by MrWeedster; 06-11-12 at 18:00. Reason: Improve my english

@MrWeedster
    Reload bug won't accure if you let the animation finish. Don't be rude.
    But yea, please fix it?

Also, if you are taking waaaaaaaaaay to much drugs, like for raising your baserank for one epicquest and kinda die accidentally - you will end up at the death-selection-screen without any possibility of using your right mousebuttons.

When researching for an extended amount of time, there will show up the number "24" on the construction thingie where you see your buffs stack normally - but only when the HUD is active.

Memory Leak. Not that heavy anymore, still if zoning very often in different zones there might be one (mostly followed by one fatal error).

When using venture warp, there might be a chance of crashing the client if either activating worldmap or clicking inside the normal map window. Also there is one venture warp location that has a chance of disconnecting you (sometimes ended in an fatal error too).

If submitting an ingame-ticket you will occur as number one in line. Everytime.

There are wrong faction-descriptions, which will still show tech haven as starting point for fallen angels runners.

The Citycom system is very unused with deactivated stuff like faction representatives, stock x market, neocronicle, nema, guides and so on. Also it shows "Monster", "Trader Union", "Quality Assurance", "Dome of York" and also factionless people in the statistics.

Stats.clans.outposts is broken too and shows "1" for does have an outpost and "0" for has no outpost instead of the number of outposts belonging to the clan.

Also the stats.clans.minsympathy seems to be broken, only shows 5 clans on Titan which do have sympathy over 0.

Stats.faction.runners does show factionless as most important.

Please remove the stupid anti-macro functionality. It doesn't stop people from using macros and is just a huge pain in the ass for EVERYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    i feel NC is more reliable than ever before.

++Sometimes after you died and took GR, your SI reduces to 0% instead of "No SI", causing "You cannot use that item, yet" bug forbiding you to use stuff even with exact skills until relog.
    If you value fapworthy graphics over fun and originality, NC is probably not what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Linear View Post
    ++Sometimes after you died and took GR, your SI reduces to 0% instead of "No SI", causing "You cannot use that item, yet" bug forbiding you to use stuff even with exact skills until relog.

This I think will happen because the client reduces the synaptic impairment in 2 %, but only checks if there still is SI until 0 %. So if you die and you may get like 13 % SI, it will go down on 1 % and then again go down under 0 % - which won't work if the variable is defined as positive integer.

The result will be, that for the client the SI is 0 % already - no more reduction necessary.

Simple work-around: float number as variable, check for < 0 in both if-statements and update on 1 % steps.

Zoning does sometimes fix this issue, mostly as you already wrote, one relog is required for re-rechecking the synaptics impairment (which will work in that if-statement oO).

Seeing the reload bug gone would make life better.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beta 4:Alex Thompsun - Melee Tank

NC1:
    Uranus:Silent W - Rifle Spy(Underworld - TT)
    Saturn:Captain Morgan - PPU (NeG32 - Crahn)

NC2:
    Terra: Dubzilla - Rifle Spy - (Clan Xero - TG)
    Titan: Warbot Cola - Research // Captain Morgan - HC Tank // Jack Nicholson - Rifle PE

- Mature, experienced player looking for a trustworthy clan for PvP and hunting.

@thewarbot on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast